20 Lies Harris Told last night at the debate

The question is why are you denying she lied. Every liberal outlet has debunked the lie.
Harris supporters are incapable of admitting faults about her. Most conservatives are able to talk about the faults of Trump, or things they don’t like about him. I was a Desantis guy myself.

Yup, the entire segment needs to be shown for context.
Trump did say it......didn't he?

I know, I know, there's more, but are you denying he said it?
Point is........

He also said "Stand Back and Stand By". Who was he talking too Rawley?
You know it was the Proud Boys and you KNOW what he said.
So go ahead and put your spin on "Stand Back and Stand By."
This ^^^ is NOT condemning the Proud Boys or White Supremacy.
Stand Back and Stand By is an ORDER to be ready on my command.

Trump also said cray things like "Fight Like Hell" while in the same speech used the words "Peacefully and Patriotically". Yup, those are conflicting statements, why does trump do this.
As PROTECTION, so he can always claim......sure, but I said this too.

Yep, the same word salad Harris uses.

Except anyone who's analyzed this agrees that her claim is a lie.

Keep trying.

She's an empty suit that will be elected on November 5 to return to California where she can pick your s**t.

Pretty flacid list.

You'd know flacid.

Speaking of flacid...that pretty much describes the two low lifes that posed as moderators for the debate.

Flacid or not (the list....the moderators were both limp dicks), their lack of fact checking has saved Trump in many ways. It's given lots of outs to those stumping for Trump and created the same kind of sympathy his ear did.

So, in some ways, we might need to thank both limp dicks for their truly sorry performances.

You’re free to arguewhere she’s not lying on these
Like the troll that he is, Greenbeard only drops his little turds then skedaddles out.

Love how Project 2025 is supposed to be "his platform" when it's not.

Trump has not talked about much that hasn't been said for the last eight years. You know what you get with him.

It's flacid to call her a liar for trying to tie an entire platform to a candidate......? Especially when she has no platform of substance, needs a service anima present when she does a 19 minute softball interview, and requires the assistance of two turds to run interference for her during a debate.

Yep, we know what flacid alright.

So you're saying a woman can get an abortion is SC. RIGHT?

Pretty sure I quoted the Governor.

Which was......
Screenshot 2024-09-12 at 11.09.12 AM.png

So if you are trying to be clever and say a woman in SC can get an abortion in week 3 of their pregnancy.......then you don't understand what the Gov of SC made into law.

Nice try.

This thread is about your Vapid Twit's lies.
Trump and MAGA are criticized.
Instead of objectively looking at the opposition and trying to find something valid to criticize them, you throw back the description of Trump amd the MAGA minuions.

There has never been a politician lie as much as Donald Trump.
There has never been a political movement that was closer to a cult than the Trump MAGA cult.

She didn't lie.
He said it.
Why are you denying that he said it?
You done running away fro that lie? How about this one.

"And be clear on that point. Donald Trump the candidate has said in this election there will be a bloodbath, if this -- and the outcome of this election is not to his liking."

Which was......View attachment 1010497

So if you are trying to be clever and say a woman in SC can get an abortion in week 3 of their pregnancy.......then you don't understand what the Gov of SC made into law.

Nice try.

Actually your own link says double that, but why let facts get in the way of commie propaganda, right?

"Independents?"
Lmao!
Boy! You a special kind of stupid aren't you?
Those weren't "independents."
They were carefully selected MAGAt cultroaches tasked with providing the narrative that you are parroting now.
Aren't you just a good little sheeple.
Yes normally independents track closer to the democrat on stage... that wasn't the case Tuesday night....

Which was......View attachment 1010497

Nice try.
Do you know what the word “ban” means? Abortions are not banned. They are legal up to a point.

That’s like trying to say there are “alcohol bans” in the USA when in reality it’s just that you can’t drink until you are 21.

This is just cliche leftist fear-mongering hyperbole. You guys sound ridiculous when you do it (and you do it a lot, constantly trying to claim victimhood) There’s no ban on abortion anywhere in the USA. So when Harris claims there are “Trump bans”, she is lying. There aren’t any.

Last edited:
Actually your own link says double that, but why let facts get in the way of commie propaganda, right?

Oh, I didn't think I needed to be that EXACT for a pinhead like you.
Should I change my response to 0-5.9999 weeks?
I simply gave ONE example, I din't provide the infinite times between 0-6 weeks. Sorry.

So, is abortion in SC BANNED for a woman that is 8 weeks pregnant? OKTexas ?
Nostra

Oh, I didn't think I needed to be that EXACT for a pinhead like you.
Should I change my response to 0-5.9999 weeks?
I simply gave ONE example, I din't provide the infinite times between 0-6 weeks. Sorry.

So, is abortion in SC BANNED for a woman that is 8 weeks pregnant? OKTexas ?
Not banned up to 6 weeks. So there is no abortionn ban.

Do you need help with the meaning of the word "ban", Simp?

It's a big one.

Eh, just telling… it’s very desperate, and lacks self reflection.

Conservatives generally are more likely to be charitable, sacrificial, humble, and appreciative.
Hardly.
Not banned up to 6 weeks. So there is no abortionn ban.

Do you need help with the meaning of the word "ban", Simp?

It's a big one.
Abortion is BANNED in week 6 and on.
So clearly, there is a ban.
Your attempt at 'silly word games' will work on your CULT members, but not on intelligent people. Your CULT is ignorant.

Yup. And you can go to one of the 134,752 other Trump threads created by your cult to vent your hate.

This thread is about your Vapid Twit's lies.
You did not respond to my complete post.

Instead of objectively looking at the opposition and trying to find something valid to criticize them, you throw back the description of Trump amd the MAGA minuions.

There has never been a politician lie as much as Donald Trump.
There has never been a political movement that was closer to a cult than the Trump MAGA cult.

Forum List

Back