20 Lies Harris Told last night at the debate

1726182367524.png

No it’s not. She stated that she was calling his tariff plan a Trump Tax and he said that he wanted it to be 20%. She didn’t lie
He didnt state a tax rate. She said his PLAN was a 20% tax. That’s false. She lied

Of course it is. Tariffs are generally in goods, taxes are on income. Assigning a theoretical raise on goods isn’t a proposed tax.

You know this. Stop being purposefully dumb and admit your installed candidate is lying.. a lot.
Tariffs are taxes. They are taxes on imported goods and those taxes get passed onto consumers in the for of price increases. Harris explained this so I don’t know what you’re trying to spin this into a lie. Disagree if you want but it wasn’t a lie

Tariffs are taxes. They are taxes on imported goods and those taxes get passed onto consumers in the for of price increases. Harris explained this so I don’t know what you’re trying to spin this into a lie. Disagree if you want but it wasn’t a lie
There’s no guarantee tariffs cause a rise in what people pay, but there is in taxes. She lied, get over it.

He didnt state a tax rate. She said his PLAN was a 20% tax. That’s false. She lied
Wrong again. He’s thrown out all kinds of idiotic numbers. Harris was being generous with 20%… I’ve heard him say 60%

Trump has proposed raising tariffs—or taxes on imported goods that the businesses importing them pay the U.S. government—if he’s reelected, doubling down on his yearslong focus on tariffs, which he said in a speech Saturday would punish other countries that are “ripping us off and stealing our jobs.”

While he has not yet committed to a single policy, the ex-president has typically proposed raising tariffs by 10%, or by 60% on goods imported from China, up from approximately 1% and 11% now, respectively, according to data from research firm Wolfe Research cited by the Wall Street Journal.

This list is bullshit. None of these are lies. Campaign and debate rhetoric, sure. The only thing she lied about straight up about was the unemployment rate Trump left when Biden and she took office.

And I don't see that on your list. :)

Soo…trumps “lies” are also campaign and debate rhetoric?

Forum List

Back