20 Lies Harris Told last night at the debate

You did not respond to my complete post.

Instead of objectively looking at the opposition and trying to find something valid to criticize them, you throw back the description of Trump amd the MAGA minuions.

There has never been a politician lie as much as Donald Trump.
There has never been a political movement that was closer to a cult than the Trump MAGA cult.
OK Four more rants about Trump. Not a word about the lies of your Vapid Twit, the point of this thread.

They lied in real time about what Trump had just said 10 seconds beforehand. It was comical

This is why the legacy media isn’t to be trusted, and to be correctly branded as mere DNC propaganda
They are the PROPAGANDA arm of the Dem party. Russia wishes they had that type of control of the media.

^^^ WINNER! She never did answer the questions about her policies, flip flops, and flop of a Biden/Harris 3.5 years. Just personal insults and word salad nonsense until her time ran out.
Have to give her credit, she excelled at the personal insults and the word salads.

Have to give her credit, she excelled at the personal insults and the word salads.
It's obvious Democrats never intended to discuss policies to aid Americans in deciding who to vote for. This entire event was nothing but a 'get Trump' farce. Harris spent a week practicing her lies and insults, vs working on her policies and how she would govern if elected.

It's obvious Democrats never intended to discuss policies to aid Americans in deciding who to vote for. This entire event was nothing but a 'get Trump' farce. Harris spent a week practicing her lies and insults, vs working on her policies and how she would govern if elected.
And most people saw through that. That said, he should have been better prepared for the personal insults he knew were coming and dealt with them more effectively

And most people saw through that. That said, he should have been better prepared for the personal insults he knew were coming and dealt with them more effectively
Plus GOD please make her stop talking because that nasal whining and elitist condescending tone was painful to endure.

Abortion is BANNED in week 6 and on.
Do you know what the word “ban” means? Abortions are not banned. They are legal up to a point.

That’s like trying to say there are “alcohol bans” in the USA when in reality it’s just that you can’t drink until you are 21.

This is just cliche leftist fear-mongering hyperbole. You guys sound ridiculous when you do it (and you do it a lot, constantly trying to claim victimhood) There’s no ban on abortion anywhere in the USA. So when Harris claims there are “Trump bans”, she is lying. There aren’t any.

Here are 20 of her claims that are lies:

1. Trump supports and adopts Project 2025 (False: Trump has nothing to do with project 2025)

2. Trump would sign a National abortion ban (False: He has given the issue to the states, and has never stated he desires a national ban)

3. There are "Trump abortion bans" in states. (False: There are none)

4. There are zero cases of women having or desiring late abortions, and" it's not happening". (False: It's rare, but the desire happens, and if made legal, would happen).

5. Trump wants to Monitor all pregnancies (False: no evidence)

6. Trump called Nazi's at Charlottesville "Very fine people" (False: he denounced them, and called peaceful protestors of both sides of statue issue as very fine people)

7. Trump supported the Proud boys by only saying Stand by (False: He said "Stand down and stand by", opposing their violence/rhetoric)

8. Trump incited and ordered the attack on the Capitol (False: He said peaceful and patriotic protest, and to respect police)

9. A Joint letter said that Trump's policies would cause a recession (False: the letter doesn't say there would be a recession)

10. Trump's use of "Bloodbath" is a violent desire (False: It's obviously not literal, it's a common economic term)

11. Trump left us with the worst unemployment since the great depression (False: it's not even near the worst)

12. J6 was the worst event in US History since the Civil War. (False: Pearl Harbor, 9/11, JFK assassination, many others are objectively worse)

13. Trump said he would terminate the constitution (False: He never said it or has expressed wanting to do so)

14. "I made it clear in 2020" she would not ban fracking (False: she said "Joe Biden will not ban fracking" in the 2020 VP debate, and she said she would ban fracking in her 2019 presidential bid)

15. Trump got handed $400 million on a silver platter (False: He inherited money, but exaggerated the amount)

16. She said she didn't support defund the police movement (False: She is on record supporting it)

17. She said Police died on January 6th (False: none did).

18. He wants to be a dictator on day one (False: She took a joke and is representing it to the public as a serious declaration)

19. Biden/Harris Created 800,000 new manufacturing jobs (False: most aren't new, just returning after Democrat shut-down policies during COVID)

20. Trump would impose a 20% sales tax (False: Trump would impose tariffs, ones he did during his previous administration and there were no increases in inflation/prices because of them)

She told lie after lie after lie… far more than Trump.

Oh, I didn't think I needed to be that EXACT for a pinhead like you.
Should I change my response to 0-5.9999 weeks?
I simply gave ONE example, I din't provide the infinite times between 0-6 weeks. Sorry.

So, is abortion in SC BANNED for a woman that is 8 weeks pregnant? OKTexas ?
Nostra

And? You do know there are home pregnancy tests that can tell a woman she's pregnant early on, RIGHT? There's no reason a woman would need to seek an abortion beyond a few weeks. Well unless she's too damn lazy to use available technology.

There’s no ban on abortion anywhere in the USA.
How can you say that ^^^^ when clearly the SC (that's the State I used for Nostra ) has banned Abortion after 6 weeks.
If you are 8 (For example) weeks pregnant, you can't get an abortion in SC, why, because it is banned after 6 weeks.
That's a ban Nostra and Mr. Friscus
I'm tired of your "Silly Word Game"

If a new law was passed that restricted large magazine capacity clips to 10 rounds, imagine the outrage.
First words out of your lying mouth would be,
"They are banning magazine holding large rounds of ammunition."

If this happened, are you contending it's NOT a ban on large capacity magazines?

Screenshot 2024-09-12 at 11.09.12 AM.png

How can you say that ^^^^ when clearly the SC (that's the State I used for Nostra ) has banned Abortion after 6 weeks.
If you are 8 (For example) weeks pregnant, you can't get an abortion in SC, why, because it is banned after 6 weeks.
That's a ban Nostra and Mr. Friscus
I'm tired of your "Silly Word Game"

If a new law was passed that restricted large magazine capacity clips to 10 rounds, imagine the outrage.
First words out of your lying mouth would be,
"They are banning magazine holding large rounds of ammunition."

If this happened, are you contending it's NOT a ban on large capacity magazines?

View attachment 1010570
Are there “alcohol bans” in the USA? Gun bans? Car bans? Is that what we call them? LOL.

I’d advise you to Learn the meaning of a word before using it.

Poor choice of words from someone claiming to be "Not a Woman."

You will say anything to defend a poor position.
Abortion isn’t a man vs woman issue… tens to hundreds of millions of women side with generally pro-life stances.

Forum List

Back