Repubicans Lie Again

But it can't be mandated by the federal government. Nice to know you guys only believe in states rights...until you don't!
MAGA
Who said anything about a federal mandate? I just suggested a nationwide voter roll purge every 5 years. The federal government doesn’t have to get involved in that.

No, liar. You asked me where the post I quoted was. Because you deleted it you thought there was no record. But since I quoted it you couldn't delete what I quoted.

Why did you delete your post after I pointed out you quoted yourself and called yourself stupid? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Man, throw in the towel. You are having a rough day.

Yet where is that post. Oh I deleted it , how convenient,

It doesn't exist but you claim that it exist.

yeah as suspected no source

No I asked you what was the source for your opinion that you posted that was visible.

I cannot delete your posts

if you believe that you post things and they disappear then who am I to burst that bubble

IF you failed to understand that then post your sources to your posts. Problem solved

If you believe that I can delete your posts then let the fun begin

Last edited:
And they still cannot vote because of voter registration as they must register to vote.
This puts the spotlight on them when they want to be ghost

Still why would they want to vote as they are not citizens and it would require them to register to vote
And how many thousands have been registered to vote?
And they still cannot vote because of voter registration as they must register to vote.
This puts the spotlight on them when they want to be ghost

Still why would they want to vote as they are not citizens and it would require them to register to vote

With over 20 millions illegals in the country and you think none of them have slipped through the cracks?

Yet where is that post. Oh I deleted it , how convenient,

It doesn't exist but you claim that it exist.

yeah as suspected no source

No I asked you what was the source for your opinion that you posted that was visible.

I cannot delete your posts

if you believe that you post things and they disappear then who am I to burst that bubble

IF you failed to understand that then post your sources to your posts. Problem solved

If you believe that I can delete your posts then let the fun begin
Wow!

You are a blithering idiot. That word salad would have Commiela salivating.

You posted a post quoting yourself, and calling yourself stupid. When I quoted that mocking you, you stupidly thought if you went back and deleted the post there would be no evidence.

Now all you have it this incoherent rambling word salad?

Sux to be you. :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg::dance::banana:

Forum List

Back