Gowdy Rips Trump’s Debate Performance

Probably the worst moderated and poorest debate I've seen in 40 years. Trump took the bait and did not conduct himself well. Kamala was supposed to lay out her policy plans and she dodged every single question and the mods let her do it. She also completely lied about Trumps' very clear stances on abortion, IVF and the ridiculous "dictator" narrative. Moderators went after Trump and gave Kamala a pass.

America lost the debate, ABC News gets an F.
With the exception of Davis' obvious interference in her first intervention, this was a well moderated and directed debate. Bash and Tapper, in comparison, were awful.

Trump is just human, not a polished fake politician. He is always prepared in that what he says he means, and its not just pandering to get votes. When attacked unjustly he responds like any regular person would. That's why he will win.
Well said. Trump is the anti-politician. That is exactly why we need him and that is exactly why he is hated and feared by the government-military-big pharma complex.

Good luck with x
Would you prefer Reuters?

1000002701.png

I don't think I would use the description "not prepared." Trump has all the facts at his disposal and was as prepared as he can be. He simply failed to make coherent points when called on to do so. He often rambled about matters that were irrelevant and unimportant. Even when he tried to make a valid point, he did so in an extremely clumsy manner, so much so that the point was usually lost.

Certainly he was given an arsenal of "zingers" in the days preceding the debate, but there must have been a hole in his quiver because he only make two or three of them, long after the impressionable audience had changed the channel.

His performance was awful.

But I will still vote for him enthusiastically, based on his policies.
Prepared has a different meaning. I agree that he has the facts and figures at hand because of experience

I refer to ”prepared” in the witness preparation sense. Witnesses need to be advised ahead of time how the “other” lawyer is going to try to bait them. Witnesses need to be taught that speaking the truth isn’t sufficient. You also have to come across like the one who is speaking the truth.

For whatever reason, those who prepared or helped prepare Trump for the debate failed to rein him in. He did rise to her bait a bit too often.

And he's never hyperbolic and he never exaggeates.

You guys somehow think you are electing a monarch ?
Trump and MAGA think that the president can exert complete control over the entire executive branch.

He can tell the DoJ to go after his political enemies.

He can tell the EPA to give permits to his political donors.

He can tell the FCC to take away a broadcast license.

Thats the thing we are trying to avoid.

Would you prefer Reuters?

View attachment 1009764

I'm not interested in your non-polls, but enjoy your miserable day. I'm doing hurricane today. lol

Trump and MAGA think that the president can exert complete control over the entire executive branch.

He's exerted control over the supreme court. Isn't that enough. lol

I'm not interested in your non-polls, but enjoy your miserable day. I'm doing hurricane today. lol
We'll have some more solid polling soon, but this is a good start.

It's miserable, but only because I have a lot of work to do before that rain gets here.

Take care of yourself.

Plus she is drunk and on Xanex all the time.
The bigger question is:

How did you get to be the nominee when Joe Biden said he was staying in the race. What happened ? He saw he was losing and he quit ? After a primary ? Really ? Not buying it.

How did you get to be the nominee when nobody wanted you in 2020 because Tulsi Gabbard destroyed you on National TV ?

The bigger question is:

How did you get to be the nominee when Joe Biden said he was staying in the race. What happened ? He saw he was losing and he quit ? After a primary ? Really ? Not buying it.

How did you get to be the nominee when nobody wanted you in 2020 because Tulsi Gabbard destroyed you on National TV ?
That is the Dimtard wheelhouse.....ignoring protocol or the law or any rules or guidelines. And their ilk doesn't care.

There's already polling, but it's not good for Trump. I'm not jumping up on snap polls.
The Nixon Kennedy polls taught us that what we see on TV is not necessarily what really happened on tv. And even after that, our realities are shaped by whom we speak with.

He is the executive branch.
You mean like they went after Trump ?
And ? He can tell them.....he can't make them. And if they are unfairly permitted, there are ways to fight that.

You mean like the Harris doners that are telling her it is contingent on her getting rid of the head of the FCC ?

Like that ?

Well, your side is doing it in droves.

Maybe you should be a little more worried about them.

Probably the worst moderated and poorest debate I've seen in 40 years. Trump took the bait and did not conduct himself well. Kamala was supposed to lay out her policy plans and she dodged every single question and the mods let her do it. She also completely lied about Trumps' very clear stances on abortion, IVF and the ridiculous "dictator" narrative. Moderators went after Trump and gave Kamala a pass.

America lost the debate, ABC News gets an F.
I am sorry, but that posts pretty much proves you do not have the intelligence to vote, period. She flipping kicked his ass.

I am sorry, but that posts pretty much proves you do not have the intelligence to vote, period. She flipping kicked his ass.
Winnie is being a hack again.

By some metrics, it is fair to say she “won.”

But “kicked his ass?” Get the fuck out of here. You’re a goober, Winifred.

You mean like they went after Trump ?
Biden didn’t direct them to do anything. If anything, Garland was a little gushy and delayed a proper investigation until the Jan 6th committee had shown the corruption in his administration. Strike one.
And ? He can tell them.....he can't make them. And if they are unfairly permitted, there are ways to fight that
If they don’t do it, he fires them and puts in someone who will. Same difference.
You mean like the Harris doners that are telling her it is contingent on her getting rid of the head of the FCC ?

Like that ?
Are you talking about the FTC? I don’t see that they’re making anything “contingent” and that’s not Harris doing anything wrong.
Well, your side is doing it in droves.
When you find an actual example, let me know.

Forum List

Back