Trump whipped Harris. Some news is angry at ABC.

Given they many of them flipflop from day to day, how is that possible?

And how is that "concept of a plan" working out?

Not being brainwashed by the MSM, I know what Kamala's policies are. The problem here is with you. Or, more specifically, how your cult keeps you ignorant and brainwashed.
Pretending like Trumps policies are a mystery, bores me. Come with something more if you want my attention. You know EVERYTHING about Trumps policies and you know NOTHING about Kamalas, so take your fake arguments and blatant hypocrisy and kick rocks.

So why do you think our nutty conservative media isn't demanding Trump resign over his dementia-addled performance?
You’re dishonest. It was a Hollywood actor and a cabal of Dem honchos who directed the ouster of Potato after his absolutely astonishingly awful debate performance.

Potato was that bad. Trump wasn’t. You just lie.
After all, they demanded it of Biden over far less.
Again, it was the liberal Democraps who ousted Potato. They demanded it. Hell, even the liberal media talking heads practically demanded it at the very moment the Trump/Biden debate ended.

Biden is demented. That shithead shouldn’t even be President at this moment.

By Contrast, Trump is many things but demented is not one of them. And Kamalalala is an out and out liar.

Pretending like Trumps policies are a mystery, bores me. Come with something more if you want my attention. You know EVERYTHING about Trumps policies
What's his abortion policy?

What's his cannabis policy?

I can point out multiple conflicting versions of Trump's policies on both those issues.

What's his healthcare policy?

Oh wait, he just has a concept of a plan there.

and you know NOTHING about Kamalas
Becasue you say so?

You being ignorant is purely your problem. Don't project your brainwashing issues on to normal people.

Pretending like Trumps policies are a mystery, bores me. Come with something more if you want my attention. You know EVERYTHING about Trumps policies and you know NOTHING about Kamalas, so take your fake arguments and blatant hypocrisy and kick rocks.
1726077948285.gif

You’re dishonest.

You're actually pretending the whole nutty conservative MSM didn't spend months dogpiling on Biden, and that same media isn't giving Trump a free pass?

And you're pretending that Trump isn't far, far worse than Biden? That's the biglie you're going with? Something that stupid and crazy?

I knew you were a willing tool of the Lord of Lies, but I didn't think you'd take it to that much of an extreme.

On the plus side for you, serving the dark lord like that does earn you major brownie points with your cult.

Just remember, the gaslighting doesn't work on anyone who isn't part of your commie bootlicker cult.

There is a lot of Anger at ABC for their lying about Trump.
Watch this video to understand all of them.

I agree with Megyn on all points and am glad she finally came around. Terrific commentary and analysis and good journalism. She is no longer at Fox in part because of her own prejudicial targeting of Trump in a Fox debate she moderated. :)

I think she probably regrets that now in retrospect.

The market closed long before the debate. Biden lost ground in the stocks yesterday.
Look. At. The. Chart.

When the market opened today after the debate, DJT sank. Bigly.

When you add up how much Trump lost today, it's about $300 million.

All caught up now?

There is what Trump SAYS he will do, and then there is what he DOES, which is nothing. He literally golfed for one third of his presidency.

Have you EVER seen a policy paper by Trump?

Me, either.

"Repeal and replace Obamacare." "Build the wall." "Lock her up." "Bring back coal jobs." "Pay off the debt." "Reduce the trade deficit with China and Mexico." "Remove illegal aliens."

Anyone gullible enough to support Trump at this late stage should have a FOOL ME TWICE bumper sticker.

What's his abortion policy?

What's his cannabis policy?

I can point out multiple conflicting versions of Trump's policies on both those issues.

What's his healthcare policy?

Oh wait, he just has a concept of a plan there.

Becasue you say so?

You being ignorant is purely your problem. Don't project your brainwashing issues on to normal people.
Asking me a bunch of random policy questions and thinking you are somehow making a good point, shows how lazy your arguments are and how stupid YOU are. :cuckoo: .

You're actually pretending the whole nutty conservative MSM didn't spend months dogpiling on Biden, and that same media isn't giving Trump a free pass?
No. I’m not pretending anything. That’s you, manboob.

And you’re very transparent about it.

Look. At. The. Chart.

When the market opened today after the debate, DJT sank. Bigly.

When you add up how much Trump lost today, it's about $300 million.

All caught up now?
More proof America does not want democrats in charge. The failure you talk about happened to Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

I agree with Megyn on all points and am glad she finally came around. Terrific commentary and analysis and good journalism. She is no longer at Fox in part because of her own prejudicial targeting of Trump in a Fox debate she moderated. :)

I think she probably regrets that now in retrospect.
I recall Trump making some dopey comment about her “bleeding.”

She has some spirit to nevertheless speak up about obviously biased “reporting” or “journalism” or “moderation.” Good on her.

There is what Trump SAYS he will do, and then there is what he DOES, which is nothing. He literally golfed for one third of his presidency.

Have you EVER seen a policy paper by Trump?

Me, either.

"Repeal and replace Obamacare." "Build the wall." "Lock her up." "Bring back coal jobs." "Pay off the debt." "Reduce the trade deficit with China and Mexico." "Remove illegal aliens."

Anyone gullible enough to support Trump at this late stage should have a FOOL ME TWICE bumper sticker.
Democrats lose yet never admit defeat. And the media has always hated Trump. We voters who defend Trump want to restore him to his lawful presidency.

If he wants to lower them further, thats even better. Kamala wants to raise taxes. :dunno:
Wait, weren't you just claiming we knew tRump's tax policies but don't know Harris's?

Sounds like you just said the opposite.

Forum List

Back