Trump whipped Harris. Some news is angry at ABC.

But you don’t know if he wants to lower them?

I thought he had policies and details. Turns out that’s not going so well for you.

What’s his policy on Ukraine?
bambam.gif

Wait, weren't you just claiming we knew tRump's tax policies but don't know Harris's?

Sounds like you just said the opposite.
She hasnt said what her policies are, yet we all know they will involve high taxes and shitloads of illegals.

More proof America does not want democrats in charge. The failure you talk about happened to Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.
Wow. It is amazing how you persist in your stupidity.

The selloff in Trump's company indicates the stockholders have lost confidence in Trump winning.

After the debate, they REALLY lost confidence.

This stock is held by Trump supporters, and even they can see he got his ass whipped last night.

But you hang onto your delusions, grrrl!

This is why people don't respect you and you fail in life, while having no friends.
Yet you claim you attack Both parties then here you show up attacking only Republicans again.

I liked when she was interrupting - and he said “excuse me. I’m speaking. Sound familiar?”

(Don’t you love when people complain about certain behavior from others, and then do it themselves?)
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Wow. It is amazing how you persist in your stupidity.

The selloff in Trump's company indicates the stockholders have lost confidence in Trump winning.

After the debate, they REALLY lost confidence.

This stock is held by Trump supporters, and even they can see he got his ass whipped last night.

But you hang onto your delusions, grrrl!
G500 where you fuck up royally is you waste time attacking me. My posts deal with the issues under debate.

Who is President today?

Excuse me?

January 6, dumbass.

That's the thing about you Trumptards. Always projecting.

Trump STILL won't concede.

Biggest. Sore. Loser. EVAH!

trump-baby.jpg
When you talk, I just smile and recall that even Putin has his fans. Biden quit but you still favor him the loser.

Yet you claim you attack Both parties then here you show up attacking only Republicans again.
Will you just STFU old man.
No need to repeat this every time you respond.

Here's a refresher for your leaky brain.

Screenshot 2024-09-11 at 11.33.26 AM.png

She hasnt said what her policies are, yet we all know they will involve high taxes and shitloads of illegals.
But you just told us more about Harris's polices. which you claim she doesn't have, than you did about tRump's, which you claim to be extensively detailed.

But you just told us more about Harris's polices. which you claim she doesn't have, than you did about tRump's, which you claim to be extensively detailed.
Yes, she has not revealed ANY of her policies, yet we all know she is going to take more of our money while at the same time flooding the nations with illegals who will then be given those tax dollars. That is simply a fact.

Forum List

Back