Harris cheated. Proof - wearing Nova h1 audio earrings

I watched my Cardinals lose again rather than the circus on ABC. I have known for a long time I would be voting for America, as usual.
Good move. I watched the Biden/Trump debate just to see how bad Sloppy Joe was, and was hoping to see exactly what we got -- a frozen statue on the stage who couldn't function.

There was no reason to watch the Harris/Trump debate, IMO.

Good move. I watched the Biden/Trump debate just to see how bad Sloppy Joe was, and was hoping to see exactly what we got -- a frozen statue on the stage who couldn't function.

There was no reason to watch the Harris/Trump debate, IMO.
Actually, there was no reason to watch my Cardinals, either.....

First of all, I didn't watch the debate. I was tired, and didn't feel like political garbage and mudslinging earlier this evening. From what I read on X, Trump had an off night, but neither candidate hit a home run. Then, I see this tweet. Not only were the moderators on Kamala's side, but looks like she cheated. Shocked, I tell you.

Did anyone expect this to be a fair and legit debate? Come on. Democrats don't work that way.

Big deal. They both had electronic devices. Harris had her earrings, and trump had a vibrating butt plug that his advisors would turn on when it was time for him to shut up and not say any more stupid things. Unfortunately, they misjudged how much it would be needed, and the battery ran down in the first 15 minutes.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Trump lost the debate. Trump lost the last election.

You guys made ridiculous conspiracy theory claims that both were rigged because Trump lost.
Take your "conspiracy theories" and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

There was a "conspiracy theory" going around that Joe Biden was mentally unfit for office....until it was PROVEN after the Trump Biden debate and the democrats had to push him out of his campaign. That's just one "conspiracy theory" that was proven true.

First of all, I didn't watch the debate. I was tired, and didn't feel like political garbage and mudslinging earlier this evening. From what I read on X, Trump had an off night, but neither candidate hit a home run. Then, I see this tweet. Not only were the moderators on Kamala's side, but looks like she cheated. Shocked, I tell you.

These earring/earbuds do not actually exist. Not a single one of them has ever been shipped out.

Wait. Kamala is wearing the exact same earrings, except in a different color, shown on the ad and I'm the dumbass?

The earrings/earbuds do not actually exit. not a single pair has ever been delivered.

Smarten up.

An online search for the Nova H1 Audi Earrings shows that they do not currently appear to be on sale anywhere, and NOVA Products' website redirects to another company, Icebach Sound Solutions.

Additionally, backers on crowdfunding site Kickstarter have left messages from over a year ago asking for delivery status of their purchased H1 earrings that supposedly never materialized. NOVA Products' last login to Kickstarter was in May 2023.

www.newsweek.com

What are Nova H1 Audio Earrings? Kamala Harris conspiracy spreads online

A conspiracy theory says Harris was wearing hidden earphones disguised as pearl earrings in the presidential debate.
www.newsweek.com

www.newsweek.com

Forum List

Back