ABC moderators slammed for their pathetic bias.

As long as you dont takes sides after the debate

I'm not sure where you're going there. After the debate is over, it is easy enough to tune out. Those that subject themselves to the media have only themselves to blame. It so much easier these days to research how candidates voted and their actual statements rather than what some left-or-right wing leaning media may take out of context.

When it comes to media complaints, I look at it as, "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me".

Yea. Kamalalala did lie an awful lot.

But not nearly as much as Trump. Furthermore, none of Harris’ statement was an out and out fabrication in the way that Trump’s lies about “stolen elections” Biden taking money out of China, countries emptying their jails and mental institutions, crime rates, abortion facts, and the causes of inflation are.

And none of it changes the fact that Trump is a convicted felon, an adjudicated rapist, a liar, a conman and a complete fraud. Trump is both temperamentally and intellectually unfit for office.

That’s because one candidate lied a whole lot and the other one didn’t.

Here is a fact check on both candidates. Trump told dozens of great big whoppers. The moderators also let him talk for 10 minutes longer than Harris was allowed to talk in the more Trump talked, the more he hung himself.

Kommiela lied repeatedly, which has been documented in this thread.

Try posting just onc without lying you KKKanadian vermin shit.

He was talking about babies with deformities so severe they’re not compatible with life. The family can decide what to do, including keeping the baby comfortable as it dies. You’re lying about what he said. Trump lied.

Muir pointed out that the FBI says that crime is down, and it is. You can whine about the completeness of the FBI data but crime is indeed down. Trump lied.

The purpose of the visit was not to negotiate with Russia. Trump lied.
No stupid, he was talking about exactly that.

Pot . ….kettle ……black.

There are no counter arguments to be made for a second Trump Presidency. And there are absolutely no facts that support it.

His record of chaos, dysfunction, and physical incompetence is unmatched in American history.

There are tons of arguments, you just refuse to even list to them, and your room temperature IQ and hackery prevent you from even considering them.

Why are you bringing in facts as a blanket statement on a decision obviously based on opinions?

Actually the things you list are caused by progressives reaction to him, and not by Trump himself.

He said that Facebook decided what to take down and what not to take down.

Not the government.
Zuckerbucks admitted the Biden regime was pressuring them on what to take down, Moroner.’’Holy shit you are ignorant.

Zuckerbucks admitted the Biden regime was pressuring them on what to take down, Moroner.’’Holy shit you are ignorant.
I never said otherwise. Facebook decided if they would take down material. That’s why it’s not censorship.

Forum List

Back