ABC Harris-Trump Debate

So you are literally saying that Hamas has said that it wants a two-state solution?

Show me any quote from a Hamas leader saying that.
Fuck that. The fact is that Netanyahu propped up Hamas. I hve shown that. So I don't have to show you anything. So go ahead and continue believing Netanyahus lies.

You are exactly correct.

Hamas wants Israel wiped off the map. Israel would welcome Palestinians living in Gaza and the West Bank, if they would be peaceful and prosper. But it will not accept a "Palestinian state" that would be immediately given huge grants of "humanitarian aid" funds by the U.S. which they would convert into weapons with which to bring about their dream of a Jew-free middle east.
Marianne does't know her ass from a hole in the ground and neither do you.

1726075252059.png

For years, Netanyahu propped up Hamas. Now it’s blown up in our faces​

For years, the various governments led by Benjamin Netanyahu took an approach that divided power between the Gaza Strip and the West Bank — bringing Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas to his knees while making moves that propped up the Hamas terror group.

The idea was to prevent Abbas — or anyone else in the Palestinian Authority’s West Bank government — from advancing toward the establishment of a Palestinian state.

Thus, amid this bid to impair Abbas, Hamas was upgraded from a mere terror group to an organization with which Israel held indirect negotiations via Egypt, and one that was allowed to receive infusions of cash from abroad.

Forum List

Back