Is it too late to replace JD Vance on the ballot? The question needs to be asked again.

There is nobody Trump can choose who will save his failed candidacy. He’s losing because he’s an imbecile.
Just a suggestion, but instead of imbecile, you might want to consider just calling him an idiot. Even though "imbecile" is a more accurate word, trump and most of his cult don't know what the word imbecile means and are encouraged by your remarks. Of course, you should use whatever words you choose. I'm just sayin.....

There is nobody Trump can choose who will save his failed candidacy. He’s losing because he’s an imbecile.
The actions mean much more. Trump is many things I suppose. You keep daring him and he keeps fighting back. When that Prog comedienne shill host at a New York dinner screwed with Trump viciously about the idea of running for President a couple of years or somewhere close before the 2016 election, that set the wheels into motion. Now the same Prog comedienne shill insults and smears him every night with a late late night show along with the other Prog shills.

Just a suggestion, but instead of imbecile, you might want to consider just calling him an idiot. Even though "imbecile" is a more accurate word, trump and most of his cult don't know what the word imbecile means and are encouraged by your remarks. Of course, you should use whatever words you choose. I'm just sayin.....
trump would have rode the short bus to school if he dad did not have his driver take him in a limousine.

If you read between the lines when Trump talks about Vance, it’s pretty apparent he does regret the choice but is stuck with it

Short of someone who’s a complete 24/7 sycophant, I doubt there’s any running mate Trump would fully be happy with

And we still have the VP debate to look forward to
Oh Joy!

I really doubt there will be another debate between Harris and trump. trump always thinks he is being cheated and I doubt Harris will give the debate to FOX news, for fear of Murdoch sharing the questions with trump beforehand.

If you read between the lines when Trump talks about Vance, it’s pretty apparent he does regret the choice but is stuck with it

Short of someone who’s a complete 24/7 sycophant, I doubt there’s any running mate Trump would fully be happy with
I have trouble enough even believing when I see Trump tripping over air than to figure out why he does it.

Forum List

Back