Who won the debate?

Who won tonight’s debate?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
And still kicked his ass.

I hear that her campaign is suing the Trump campaign (or what’s left of it) because she got a repetitive motion injury from kicking his ass so often.
in your opinion, you're entitled to it. But what I watched was a political speech that was brainwashed into her brain, it's why she couldn't answer one fking question last night. Just word salad speeches about mommy and sister and daddy and all the other people in her life. Hey fking scamala, walk down to DC and implement your supposed policies today!!! hahaahahahahaahahaha she doesn't have any. None. It's another reason for the speeches, avoidance. see the queen doesn't have clothes on.

How does one talk over when only one mic was on at a time, when it is their turn to talk?

Then you must only have one finger to count on. Lying and partisan as usual. Your opinion has no value.
oh, but they left her mic on, not sure you noticed, but even there they cheated. Those fkers couldn't win a fair fight in this century.

One question I heard a commentator state after the debate last night was this, what are scamala's values? Perfect question huh? She says they haven't changed, what are the values then you're referring to?

Funny that the ABC mod was so deep into fact checking, yet these moderators never give us a rundown of the candidates actual factual histories at the start of the debate!

Trump lost, but the moderators were clearly on her side and helping her.
Trump kicked all their asses. He was crisp, and answered every question they asked. Even had to debate Muir on some stupid statement he made about 2020 election. What the fk kind of shit was that? The moderator attacking the candidate? wow. Disgracefull. Muir even decided he needed to inject his opinion afterword.

Funny that the ABC mod was so deep into fact checking, yet these moderators never give us a rundown of the candidates actual factual histories at the start of the debate!
well basically, every fact checked was right and the moderators were wrong. All seven of the checks.

in your opinion, you're entitled to it. But what I watched was a political speech that was brainwashed into her brain, it's why she couldn't answer one fking question last night. Just word salad speeches about mommy and sister and daddy and all the other people in her life. Hey fking scamala, walk down to DC and implement your supposed policies today!!! hahaahahahahaahahaha she doesn't have any. None. It's another reason for the speeches, avoidance. see the queen doesn't have clothes on.
Wow, could you imagine if any of that was true?

I think Bluto beat your brains out and you’re suffering from a concussion.

Let’s put the blame where it belongs……Bush
He made the choice to invade and nation build instead of chasing out Al Qaida.
Obama and Trump were stuck with Bush’s decision.
Trump made a deal with the Taliban and Biden stuck with it.
Wasn’t pretty, but we got out

Never should have gone in
As I recall, Bush gave the Taliban the choice of turning over bin Laden, There was even a song about it.

As I recall, Bush gave the Taliban the choice of turning over bin Laden, There was even a song about it.

Bush could have gone in and gotten Bin Laden
He failed
Instead he decided on building a new nation in his image.
Major disaster

Yes Trump was asked about his "plans" for mass deportation, asked to "talk us through how this will work" and immediately ignored the question and began rambling.
He would just direct the various departments concerned with immigration issues to do it. That's what they're there for. Maybe he did answer when he said he fires people that aren't doing their job. Maybe he would have to fire the heads of those departments in order to get the illegals out.

Now you are talking
But it is 2 trillion we spent in Afghanistan over a 20 year period in Bush’s idiotic attempt at Nation Building
That included $85 billion on equipment and training a military force that lasted two weeks against the Taliban.
American companies, especially the defense industry, benefitted greatly from that war, as they always do. Defense spending is our biggest 'jobs bill'.

Forum List

Back