Who won the debate?

Who won tonight’s debate?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Sounds like democrat moderators. Which is the other big story.
Haha, no that isn’t a big story. The mods made zero difference. The fact yall are trying to make it into a big deal just shows desperation and an acknowledgement that Trump lost

You are such a dick.

The total population of Haiti is under 12 million, dipshit.

We could bring every last one of them here and they wouldn't even make a dent.

By the way, three of my children were brought into this world by a Haitian immigrant.

Asshole.

Tell this town they won't even make a "dent", asshole.

Ohio is sending troopers and $2.5 million to city where many Haitian migrants have relocated​

Covid has gone, to all intents and purpose its over, that's a HUGE difference, HUGE.
So is inflation. Very nearly gone.

Inflation, which was caused by a sudden surge in demand fueled by giant stimulus checks.

Classic "too much money pursuing too few goods".

None of which had anything to do with Biden.

The Fed held interest rates too low for too long despite the surge in demand and cash. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

And to think Trump wanted NEGATIVE interest rates and more stimulus than even the Democrats wanted!

I've been telling these fools Trump is a far left New York liberal Democrat.

She showed that she can show up on a super friendly debate stage once after habbling over the details for weeks on end, only to get repeatedly punched in the gut.
Nice try to spin it but not even close to reality. We all watched the debate. We know what happened. Don’t pretend

Seemed to work just fine the four years he was in office.

She showed that she can show up on a super friendly debate stage once after habbling over the details for weeks on end, only to get repeatedly punched in the gut.

The fact remains that there has been late term abortions done where the baby survived and was born alive and the doctors were not allowed to provide it any medical care. Trump may not be a statesman of public speaking, but he was essentially right.

You realize you just posted a link to survivors while trying to make the point that they were killing babies after they were born… right?

Yet you can't name anything I lied about. Because I didn't.

He said what he said, then he hedged, because someone told him how stupid it was.

Fact.

Even when the full context is placed in front of you, you double-down with your dishonesty.

Going forward, I will remember how you reacted here.

Please stop.

Nobody seems to be disputing that it was slanted.

The bigger story for me is that Trump walked right off the cliff. He didn't need help to do that.

He's done it just about every debate.
The “slant” was 5 one sentence fact checks that Trump got that Harris didn’t get. But Trump also lied significantly more than Kamala. That is not a rig job or cheating. It was insignificant. The questions were fair and each candidate was given adequate time to speak and steer the discussion

Technically Kamala won because she baited Trump and he fell for it every time.
He ranted about his crowd size instead of hammering her on open borders and millions of illegals, after he had the border sealed with "remain in Mexico", as one example.
No impulse control. Very bad characteristic for a president. It makes him unfit for the job

The fact that a convicted felon, still has a great chance to win, shows you just how dissatisfied millions of Americans are with the current state of things.
Trump said in the debate last night that "People can't go out and buy cereal, bacon or eggs or anything else" why do people believe him when he regularly says things that are not true? I bought eggs last week and so did millions of Americans and we all know this.

Forum List

Back