Who won the debate?

Who won tonight’s debate?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Yes, dipshit, when people can't afford health insurance, they use the ER as their primary care provider. Duh! This is exactly what Democrats have been saying for DECADES.

So where's that "beautiful" and "terrific" Obamacare replacement Trump kept saying he had in 2016, dipshit?

You really should have a FOOL ME TWICE bumper sticker on your vehicle.

Dipshit.

Dipshit

Does this mean you agree with Kumalla when she says there should be Medicare for all?

yet he went out in the press and gave interviews. Where was scamala?
Trump didn't "give interviews" he embarked on damage limitation and was desperate to "explain" what "really happened" in the debate. Harris didn't need to do that.

I want her to explain the values that haven't changed.

She hasn't changed, she still wants to ban fracking, wants to ban gas powered automobiles, wants Medicare for all, wants to decriminalize hard drugs, wants taxpayers to pay for sex-change surgery for migrants, she just cannot NOW say these things publicly.

I've pointed out Kamala has lied about - Late term abortion - "Very fine people" Charlottesville - J6 - "Bloodbath" - Crime data - Border security - Project 2025 - Fracking .
Shady Vance wrote the introduction to Project 2025. The people who wrote Project 2025 worked for Trump.

Of course, Trump never read it since it is longer than a tweet, but he only walked away from it when it started getting a lot of negative press.

Harris did not lie about January 6. Trump lied about losing and fomented a coup. End of story.

How anyone could back the fucking traitor who tried to overthrow our democracy is beyond me!

Late term abortion? Trump went too far, making false claims.

Democrats only favor late term abortions to save the life of the mother. Trump attempted to make it more than that.

Here's Trump saying he's in favor of abortions all the way to the ninth month:

Trump therefore cannot pretend he doesn't know EXACTLY what the pro-choice position is with respect to late term abortions. He's been there.

And probably still is.

Border security? It's a fact he ordered the Republicans to kill the border bill because he did not want Biden to have a win on the issue. Deal with it, asshole.

"Very fine people". Trump was patronizing the Nazis and racists. We know this because he never called any of the Floyd protesters "very fine people".

No idea the price, but lots of people buying them, the opposite of what the buffoon said.
well Duh, people like to eat. People don't like artificially high prices. Yet scamala doesn't give a shit. It's not just eggs you know. did you hear her talk about getting cheaper homes, well do you know that she's the cause of the more expensive homes with the eggs. Truly, fking common sense ain't you fkers. that's for damn sure'

Shady Vance wrote the introduction to Project 2025. The people who wrote Project 2025 worked for Trump.

Of course, Trump never read it since it is longer than a tweet, but he only walked away from it when it started getting a lot of negative press.

Harris did not lie about January 6. Trump lied about losing and fomented a coup. End of story.

How anyone could back the fucking traitor who tried to overthrow our democracy is beyond me!

Late term abortion? Trump went too far, making false claims.

Democrats only favor late term abortions to save the life of the mother. Trump attempted to make it more than that.

Here's Trump saying he's in favor of abortions all the way to the ninth month:

Trump therefore cannot pretend he doesn't know EXACTLY what the pro-choice position is with respect to late term abortions. He's been there.

And probably still is.

Border security? It's a fact he ordered the Republicans to kill the border bill because he did not want Biden to have a win on the issue. Deal with it, asshole.

"Very fine people". Trump was patronizing the Nazis and racists. We know this because he never called any of the Floyd protesters "very fine people".

what did he call the Floyd protesters?

Yeah, you voted to turn an invisible federal government into a hungry beast
I agree when people complain that the bankers took over our country in 1913 when they took over the Federal Reserve and when Nixon went off the gold standard. But what can we do about it? I don't want to tear the system down. Not until I'm dead. I want my social security and medicare.

Jeezus, the dingabt is now talking about the debate like it was a fuck!ng game show or pub quiz:

“Kamala doesn’t do any shows. … That’s not fair to the public because they don’t know what they’re getting. But they saw last night what they had. They had a rigged show with somebody who maybe even had the answers,” he said.

It's not like the questions were "In which year did the Beatles have the first album" or "what's the capital of Mongolia".

Dude's done for, he's a no hoper, useless sack of crap, troublemaker, that's all he ever really does, make trouble for people.

Here is a report written by the Heritage Foundation, the organization which created Project 2025: 2017 Index of Culture and Opportunity

That report attacks IVF and promotes a nationwide ban on abortion.

Here is Shady Vance's introduction to that report: Introduction

This is who Trump chose as his running mate.

All his bluster about "leaving abortion to the states" is horseshit.

She hasn't changed, she still wants to ban fracking, wants to ban gas powered automobiles, wants Medicare for all, wants to decriminalize hard drugs, wants taxpayers to pay for sex-change surgery for migrants, she just cannot NOW say these things publicly.
I know that. Demofks are always moderates at election time. again, they have history and people fking ignore it. I really don't get it. They lie. they lie so much, they are flat.

Jeezus, the dingabt is now talking about the debate like it was a fuck!ng game show or pub quiz:

It's not like the questions were "In which year did the Beatles have the first album" or "what's the capital of Mongolia".

Dude's done for, he's a no hoper, useless sack of crap, troublemaker, that's all he ever really does, make trouble for people.
That's what happens when you have a game show host as the nominee.

He did the same thing during the pandemic. It was all about numbers/ratings to him. He wanted testing slowed down so there would be less cases.

I shit you now, he is actually that retarded.

I know that. Demofks are always moderates at election time. again, they have history and people fking ignore it. I really don't get it. They lie. they lie so much, they are flat.
When it comes to lying, Trump beats the pants off the Democrats at their own game.

Forum List

Back