Who won the debate?

Who won tonight’s debate?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I've been noticing something lately. Republicans like to complain about things that happen so rarely. Trannies in bathrooms. Dogs being eaten by illegals. Late terms abortions.

• Abortions at or after 21 weeks are uncommon and represent 1% of all abortions in the U.S. The procedures are expensive and often require travel and lost wages. They normally require treatment over multiple days and are only performed by a subset of all abortion providers.
  • Claims of abortions occurring “moments before birth” or even “after birth” are false. These scenarios do not occur, nor are they legal in the United States.
  • Reasons individuals seek abortions later in pregnancy include medical concerns such as fetal anomalies or maternal life endangerment, as well as barriers to care that cause delays in obtaining an abortion.

I've been saying this for years. I'm FOR late term abortions!!! Everyone should be. But Republicans would have you believe these people just woke up one morning and decided they didn't want the baby anymore. Republicans are SICK!

Remember Republicans in the 2000's when they were in charge said all life was precious?

View attachment 1009926

The hypocrisy is ever present. I'm (loosely speaking) a "Christian" but I do not take a stand on abortion because it leads to unavoidable hypocrisy when one does. I simply do not know if it is "wrong" or not, if it is "killing" or not, it is arguable but at the end of the day I think it's the woman's body and while the fetus is within and dependent upon her body then it's her call.

The nationalist Christians here, the evilangelicals who make a fuss bout abortion are hypocrites, most of them, the vast majority of them support the slaughter in Gaza, that's not just enforced abortions for those unfortunate women who are carrying when their bowels get blown open, its also infanticide, they care not for these little tiny lives.

The hypocrisy is ever present. I'm (loosely speaking) a "Christian" but I do not take a stand on abortion because it leads to unavoidable hypocrisy when one does. I simply do not know if it is "wrong" or not, if it is "killing" or not, it is arguable but at the end of the day I think it's the woman's body and while the fetus is within and dependent upon her body then it's her call.

The nationalist Christians here, the evilangelicals who make a fuss bout abortion are hypocrites, most of them, the vast majority of them support the slaughter in Gaza, that's not just enforced abortions for those unfortunate women who are carrying when their bowels get blown open, its also infanticide, they care not for these little tiny lives.
I agree. It's a lot of woopti-do about nothing.

Kamala was well prepared with worthless words and expressions and Trump showed a little too much frustration instead of his humor with the obvious 3 on 1 pre-programmed setup.

Why you are right. Aliens are eating cats.

1726088948072.png

The executive order Biden released limiting daily crossings is an emergency measure which the courts will override as they did with Trump. Biden was counting on the passage of the immigration bill which would have been a more permanent solution. However, it became clear the bill would not pass the House after Trump requested that republicans block the bill. Most likely the courts will override the executive order within in a few months.

"Biden was counting on".

What an utter crock of shit, and an honest person, which apparently you are not, KNOWS that Biden wasn't looking for a "solution", he was looking for a way to blame Republicans for something HE started!

The only reason, and I mean ONLY reason Biden needed to slow HIS flood down because he knew it was likely to cost him the election!
He is the one who created the mess in the first place, when the motherfucker invited them in!!

The way you guys tip toe around this is absolutely mindboggling!!

But but but, it's all the Republicans fault for killing the border bill.........................................

Biden signs 3 executive orders reversing Trump on immigration​

By
Steven Nelson
Published Feb. 2, 2021
Updated Feb. 3, 2021, 3:47 a.m. ET

Harris was very articulate. She policies and platform not only make sense, but they are proven successful in multiple western democracies.

Trump’s policies crashed the economy when he was in office. Biden and Harris got the economy back on track.
Neither side was clear or convincing of their positions, Woodznutz is spot on, you are just blathering lefty talking points, neither side convinced me to vote for them.

Forum List

Back