Who won the debate?

Who won tonight’s debate?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Shady Vance wrote the introduction to Project 2025. The people who wrote Project 2025 worked for Trump.

Of course, Trump never read it since it is longer than a tweet, but he only walked away from it when it started getting a lot of negative press.

Harris did not lie about January 6. Trump lied about losing and fomented a coup. End of story.

How anyone could back the fucking traitor who tried to overthrow our democracy is beyond me!

Late term abortion? Trump went too far, making false claims.

Democrats only favor late term abortions to save the life of the mother. Trump attempted to make it more than that.

Here's Trump saying he's in favor of abortions all the way to the ninth month:

Trump therefore cannot pretend he doesn't know EXACTLY what the pro-choice position is with respect to late term abortions. He's been there.

And probably still is.

Border security? It's a fact he ordered the Republicans to kill the border bill because he did not want Biden to have a win on the issue. Deal with it, asshole.

"Very fine people". Trump was patronizing the Nazis and racists. We know this because he never called any of the Floyd protesters "very fine people".

Asshole

Like all of you people, you are being dishonest about the border issue. Asshole, don't try to tell me or anyone else that suddenly you or Biden, or Dimocrats in general were suddenly all border hawks, and demanded border security. Asshole, did you happen to notice that Biden took executive action back in June to help secure the border better? Right on cue, crossings began to decrease. Why didn't Biden do this three years ago? Asshole, over and over and over Republicans were screaming for Biden to take executive action, that would decrease the flood of third-worlders, but he refused. But then again, why would he take action, since he had done just the opposite when he invited them all to "surge to the border" if he became president?

That's what happens when you have a game show host as the nominee.

He did the same thing during the pandemic. It was all about numbers/ratings to him. He wanted testing slowed down so there would be less cases.

I shit you now, he is actually that retarded.
Why does no one bother asking about his tax returns any more? he promised these in the 2020 election even but gave excuses, why do people support the guy when its obvious he's taking them for a ride...

I think the Democrats should raise this, remind everyone that Trump promised to do this and still has not. I wished he'd been asked that in the debate.

Asshole

Like all of you people, you are being dishonest about the border issue. Asshole, don't try to tell me or anyone else that suddenly you or Biden, or Dimocrats in general were suddenly all border hawks, and demanded border security. Asshole, did you happen to notice that Biden took executive action back in June to help secure the border better? Right on cue, crossings began to decrease. Why didn't Biden do this three years ago? Asshole, over and over and over Republicans were screaming for Biden to take executive action, that would decrease the flood of third-worlders, but he refused. But then again, why would he take action, since he had done just the opposite when he invited them all to "surge to the border" if he became president?
well sure they are now. it's near election, they must move to the middle for votes so that after they win they can go back and fk everyone that put them in office.

Why does no one bother asking about his tax returns? he promised these in the 2020 election even but gave excuses, why do people support the guy when its obvious he's taking them for a ride...
does that have something to do with the current high egg and home prices?

From the highlights I saw on the news, both candidates largely held their own, and it'll be one of those performances that will appeal to each party's base while really not moving the needle one way or the other.

well Duh, people like to eat. People don't like artificially high prices. Yet scamala doesn't give a shit. It's not just eggs you know. did you hear her talk about getting cheaper homes, well do you know that she's the cause of the more expensive homes with the eggs. Truly, fking common sense ain't you fkers. that's for damn sure'
Oh so companies are gouging us? So price controls right?

does that have something to do with the current high egg and home prices?
Ask Trump, although I doubt he has any idea what costs what or where the store actually is, he's never gone grocery shopping in his life, it would be like me talking about golf.

I just want to make sure that when I'm 78 and worth a few billion, I'm not going to be as angry, bitter, unhappy as he clearly is.

Who is calling for price controls?

And yes, companies are gouging us so the none working investor class, todays Robber Baron, can have even more.
They accused Kamala of price controls.

With inflation and high grocery prices still frustrating many voters, Vice President Kamala Harris on Friday proposed a ban on “price gouging” by food suppliers and grocery stores, as part of a broader agenda aimed at lowering the cost of housing, medicine, and food.

It’s an attempt to tackle a clear vulnerability of Harris’ head-on: Under the Biden-Harris administration, grocery prices have shot up 21%, part of an inflation surge that has raised overall costs by about 19% and soured many Americans on the economy, even as unemployment fell to historic lows. Wages have also risen sharply since the pandemic, and have outpaced prices for more than a year. Still, surveys find Americans continue to struggle with higher costs.

“We all know that prices went up during the pandemic when the supply chains shut down and failed,” Harris said Friday in Raleigh, North Carolina. “But our supply chains have now improved and prices are still too high.”

1726083903997.png

Forum List

Back