Tyreek Hill body-cam video from Miami-Dade Police. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Am I right?

Yes I do

He was stopped for speeding and not wearing a seatbelt

He was under the authority of the police

You are being childish but it changes nothing
still not seeing a law where we are required to roll our windows all the way down,,

even though he did roll it all the way down and gave his PAPERS and when the cop started to walk away rolled it back up,,
and then again within 15 seconds of being asked to roll it back down he did roll it partially and legally back down,,

and then within 7seconds after he wass asked to get out he did and was halfway out when the cops attacked for no reason,,

at no time did he directly or indirectly express any type of violence or threat to the officers,,

tell me how are you any different than your leftist democrat counterparts other than who youre defending and why??

this is a clear violation of the 1st, 4th, 5th and 8th amendments,,

and you couldnt give a shit

It means Hill broke the law and was stopped by the police

Or do you think he didnt even have to stop

Yes, you have to stop.

But you do not have to follow their every order after that.

There are limits, as you said

where did I ask about tint laws??

I asked for the law that says we are required o roll the window all the way down,,

if you took the time and went a little further with your deflection penn v mimms covers that and states if theres a security issue they can ask the person to get out of the car which they did and tyreek complied but was attacked anyway,,

Do I need to roll down my window?​

Advice regarding whether drivers should roll down their windows is a mixed bag, but in general it’s best to do so, especially when an officer requests it.

In Fort Lauderdale, Florida, criminal defense law firm Meltzer & Bell says drivers are required to roll down their windows when they are pulled over in order to ensure smooth interaction with law enforcement.

Do I need to roll down my window?​

Advice regarding whether drivers should roll down their windows is a mixed bag, but in general it’s best to do so, especially when an officer requests it.

In Fort Lauderdale, Florida, criminal defense law firm Meltzer & Bell says drivers are required to roll down their windows when they are pulled over in order to ensure smooth interaction with law enforcement.

once again thats not the law that provees we are required to roll the window all the way down,,

my guess is you tried to find a law and when you realized none exist you couldnt just admit it or walk away and chose poorly to run with news articles again,,

its OK its a common thing with people that dont give one shit about our constitution and the rights it protects,,

You show me the law that forced Hill to stop and roll his window down in the first place

Find that and it answers your question
thats already been provided several times,,

and no where does it say it has to be rolled down all the way,,

I can even post hundreds of videos of police stops where they refused to roll it all the way down and the stop went on without police violence,,

I can even post hundreds of videos of police stops where they refused to roll it all the way down and the stop went on without police violence,,

Mac-7 is a true servant. To him, the idea of your car existing under the same legal principle as your home or "castle" for those familiar with castle doctrine and your 2nd Amendment rights, is completely alien. You don't owe the police a good look around your vehicle anymore than you owe them a good look around your home. For that they require a warrant.

You are offering judgements calls on which there are different opinions even in your video

Getting back to domestic violence and child abuser I dont think anything would have happened if he had rolled down his window as instructed

Mac-7 is a true servant. To him, the idea of your car existing under the same legal principle as your home or "castle" for those familiar with castle doctrine and your 2nd Amendment rights, is completely alien. You don't owe the police a good look around your vehicle anymore than you owe them a good look around your home. For that they require a warrant.
I agree that you are babbling bullshit to hide an obvious fact

Roll down the window and keep your mouth shut so that the cops can do their job

Last edited:

Forum List

Back