Tyreek Hill body-cam video from Miami-Dade Police. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Am I right?

It only takes the fraction of a second to push a button

Hill only cracked the window instead of rolling it down
Which is what any lawyer would advise you to do. I live in South Florida and I've never had an issue rolling down my window just enough to pass through my license and registration.

You are the one being told what to think by an ambulance chasing civil rights lawyer

I actually watched the video for myself
I think for myself Dumb Dumb but you didn't answer the question. What was the name of this psychic you were consulting?

he rolled it all the way down and gave the cop his DL and rolled it back up when the cop turned to walk away,, then rolled it back down partially when asked to,,

he complied with all lawful commands within seconds of being asked
He as not told to roll it down partially

Which is what any lawyer would advise you to do. I live in South Florida and I've never had an issue rolling down my window just enough to pass through my license and registration.
Nonsense

Any lawyer knows better than to ignore orders from the police

He didnt comply with all the commands
yes he did,,
he rolled the window all the way down and gave his dl to the cop and rolled it back down when asked,,

he the=n opened his door and tried to get out and was attacked before he could finish getting out,,

so what lawful command did he refuse to do??

yes he did,,
he rolled the window all the way down and gave his dl to the cop and rolled it back down when asked,,

he the=n opened his door and tried to get out and was attacked before he could finish getting out,,

so what lawful command did he refuse to do??
he only cracked the window an inch or two instead of rolling it down when he was told to

Forum List

Back