This is very important report for all US citizens voting in November for president.

Obama, Trump, and Biden. Obama withdrew the most. Followed by a distant second GrumpyTrump. Biden was left with an unsustainable skeleton crew, or troop level. When the truce expired there would be new combat deaths and a need to redeploy more troops to reinforce them. That's how Benedict Donald stabbed our military in the back.
Obama, Trump, and Biden.
WRONG! Biden Harris was in charge

Trump never consulted the Afghan government.. He simply made an independent deal with the Taliban. He's very impulsive and myopic
Afghanistan fell under Biden. Trump was on vacation and had nothing to do with Biden's decisions.

What you discuss amounts to propaganda favoring the fuck up by Biden.
So in 2020, why did Trump withdraw so many troops while allowing the Taliban to skate on 6 our of 7 of the conditions that were suppose to be met before we withdrew? Did you think Biden should have fixed that fuck up by the Benedict Donald?

No he didn’t, he had 2500 troops there when he left office, what the military recommended.
Posters ignore than Afghanistan by the time they collapsed to the Taliban were reporting they were very powerful and could easily deal with the Taliban.

So in 2020, why did Trump withdraw so many troops while allowing the Taliban to skate on 6 our of 7 of the conditions that were suppose to be met before we withdrew? Did you think Biden should have fixed that fuck up by the Benedict Donald?
One thing all must understand. When the Taliban took over, Biden was the president. Biden as president could fix any so called problems his fans bring up.

Posters ignore than Afghanistan by the time they collapsed to the Taliban were reporting they were very powerful and could easily deal with the Taliban.
Our military brass told xiden and harris to leave 2500 troops.

They ignored the military then lied about it

No he didn’t. He keep troops there.

What part of that don’t you get? How did he ignore it when he didn’t pull out??
"....when Ambassador Khalilzad signed the Doha agreement with Mullah Baradar on 29, February, 2020, United States at 12,600 US troops...:

There were seven conditions applicable to the Taliban and eight conditions applicable to the United States. While the Taliban did not attack US forces, which was one of the conditions, it failed to fully honor, any, any other condition under the Doha agreement.

Gen. Milley: (31:22)
And perhaps most importantly, for US national security, that Taliban has never renounced Al-Qaeda or broke its affiliation with them. We the United States adhered to every condition.

Based on my advice and the advice of the commanders, then Secretary of Defense, Esper, submitted a memorandum on nine November recommending to maintain US forces at a level between about 2500 and 4500 in Afghanistan until conditions were met for further reduction. Two days later on 11, November, 2020, I received an unclassified signed order directing the United States military to withdraw all forces from Afghanistan no later than 15, January, 2021.

Gen. Milley: (32:48)
After further discussions regarding the risks associated with such a withdrawal, the order was rescinded. On 17 November we received a order, to reduce levels to 2,500"

So in his last year Benedict Donald ordered the withdrawal of 10,100 troops. But he did leave some troops. Half the amount of fighters he forced the Afghans to release.......so yeah the Afghan collapse was mostly part of Benedict Donald's plan.

Biden hates being blamed as president for his own acts. So he pointed his finger away and said in effect, don't blame me for doing acts as the president. Blame others.
This can prove he did wrong in abandoning Afghanistan.

Texas Rep. Mike McCaul, the Republican chair of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, released a scathing report that took a fine-toothed comb to the military's botched 2021 Afghanistan withdrawal and highlighted areas of serious mismanagement.

The Republican-led report opens by harkening back to President Joe Biden’s urgency to withdraw from the Vietnam War as a senator in the 1970s. That, along with the Afghanistan withdrawal, demonstrates a "pattern of callous foreign policy positions and readiness to abandon strategic partners," according to the report.

The report also disputed Biden's assertion that his hands were tied to the Doha agreement former President Trump had made with the Taliban establishing a deadline for U.S. withdrawal for the summer of 2021, and it revealed how state officials had no plan for getting Americans and allies out while there were still troops there to protect them.

The House, GOP report blames Biden for everything. I’m shocked I tell you shocked to find out that Republicans blame Biden.

In other news water is wet, and the Trump cult will believe anything they’re told.

Our military brass told xiden and harris to leave 2500 troops.

They ignored the military then lied about it

The agreement that Donald Trump signed said that all troops had to be out by May 1, 2021. Biden did not have a choice about leaving anyone anywhere.

When you lose the war, you don’t get to dictate the terms of your withdrawal. You lost! Get the fuck out. Any attempt to stay would’ve resulted in the slaughter of American troops.

One thing all must understand. When the Taliban took over, Biden was the president. Biden as president could fix any so called problems his fans bring up.
How many more lives were you willing to sacrifice to extend that failed 20 year occupation. The best military in the would could have taken back Kabul for less than a thousand casualties you know. Benedict Donald screwed the pooch and try to leave Biden holding an empty bag.

The House, GOP report blames Biden for everything. I’m shocked I tell you shocked to find out that Republicans blame Biden.

In other news water is wet, and the Trump cult will believe anything they’re told.
When Obama left office, days earlier, January 6 to be specific, he turned the angry guns of the Democrats at Trump pretending he and the Russians were partners. It took years for this lie to be debunked. But the media had trained it's guns on just Trump and did not dwell on the fact it was Obama that got it started.

How many more lives were you willing to sacrifice to extend that failed 20 year occupation. The best military in the would could have taken back Kabul for less than a thousand casualties you know. Benedict Donald screwed the pooch and try to leave Biden holding an empty bag.
It was not me at all. It was Biden who was the president and what did he do as the Taliban took over?

The agreement that Donald Trump signed said that all troops had to be out by May 1, 2021. Biden did not have a choice about leaving anyone anywhere.

When you lose the war, you don’t get to dictate the terms of your withdrawal. You lost! Get the fuck out. Any attempt to stay would’ve resulted in the slaughter of American troops.
Of course he did, because he didn't have all our troops out then. Moreover he admitted he ignored it

Biden: I would have sought Afghanistan withdrawal even without Trump’s Taliban deal​

hahah we didn't lose the war, Xiden/Harris surrendered...and ignored the military and lied to the American people about it

Top generals contradict Biden, say they urged him not to withdraw from Afghanistan​

Gen. Frank McKenzie said that he recommended maintaining a small force of 2,500 troops in Afghanistan earlier this year.

Our troops had been safe for over a year prior to Harris and Xiden surrender, pretty weird to say they would have been slaughtered....more got slaughtered due to his surrender

It's my point of view that you along with the neo-conservatives haven't learned one thing from our lesson in Vietnam.

I recall how disgusted I felt with the round of French jokes taking place immediately before the 2003 invasion of Iraq. It wasn't that I was defending the French in any way, it was just beyond my belief that people actually thought the Iraqis were actually going to be any more grateful than the French had been. That country's Christian population sure paid the price.

Taliban Donald choose sides and trusted them over the country our soldiers had been fighting and dying for during most of the prior two decades. It's no wonder so many generals have come out against him.
You did not address even a single point I had made.

It was not me at all. It was Biden who was the president and what did he do as the Taliban took over?
The Taliban had already taken over 60% the country by the end of 2020. It was a forgone conclusion that they would take over the rest as soon as we left. With only 2,500 troop Biden would have had to redeploy and go back to war just to get us back to Feb 28th 2020.

Why even engage with maga about this, as if Trump would have done better executing the plan he left with Biden?

Between the two of them, they actually got this right, although Trump typically left someone else with the actual work.

The Taliban had already taken over 60% the country by the end of 2020. It was a forgone conclusion that they would take over the rest as soon as we left. With only 2,500 troop Biden would have had to redeploy and go back to war just to get us back to Feb 28th 2020.
Let's read the excuse Biden gave to America. Note he blamed the Government of Afghanistan for fleeing.

I stand squarely behind my decision. After 20 years, I’ve learned the hard way that there was never a good time to withdraw U.S. forces.

That’s why we were still there. We were clear-eyed about the risks. We planned for every contingency.

But I always promised the American people that I will be straight with you. The truth is: This did unfold more quickly than we had anticipated.

So what’s happened? Afghanistan political leaders gave up and fled the country. The Afghan military collapsed, sometimes without trying to fight.

If anything, the developments of the past week reinforced that ending U.S. military involvement in Afghanistan now was the right decision.

American troops cannot and should not be fighting in a war and dying in a war that Afghan forces are not willing to fight for themselves. We spent over a trillion dollars. We trained and equipped an Afghan military force of some 300,000 strong — incredibly well equipped — a force larger in size than the militaries of many of our NATO allies.

We gave them every tool they could need. We paid their salaries, provided for the maintenance of their air force — something the Taliban doesn’t have. Taliban does not have an air force. We provided close air support.

We gave them every chance to determine their own future. What we could not provide them was the will to fight for that future.

There’s some very brave and capable Afghan special forces units and soldiers, but if Afghanistan is unable to mount any real resistance to the Taliban now, there is no chance that 1 year — 1 more year, 5 more years, or 20 more years of U.S. military boots on the ground would’ve made any difference.

And here’s what I believe to my core: It is wrong to order American troops to step up when Afghanistan’s own armed forces would not. If the political leaders of Afghanistan were unable to come together for the good of their people, unable to negotiate for the future of their country when the chips were down, they would never have done so while U.S. troops remained in Afghanistan bearing the brunt of the fighting for them.

Trump has been blamed for everything. Your claim is not accurate at all.

Forum List

Back