• Total voters
Reagan

Trump

JFK

may be JFK should be number one......just because of this :clap2:

1726008871296.png

Clinton shipped our factories to china
Let's be honest here.

Businessmen and corporations shipped our factories to China.

And we ALL (the vast majority of American consumers on both the right and the left) buy from China now, because you get more for less.

If Americans really cared about buying American, American factories would have survived.

Trump would be my pick for worst President of my lifetime. The divisiveness and damage he has done to this country will take a generation to heal.
Translation... "I hate Trump because Democrats are a bunch of assholes."

Quality Democrat critical thinking skills at work.

President Trump by a mile! :eusa_clap: In just one term Trump took a wrecking ball to DECADES of Washington swamp propaganda and narrative. He also took a wrecking ball to the lying corrupt fake news media. Swung his wrecking ball into the 'PC' nonsense. Made ILLEGALS a major campaign issue. That's just for starters.
He did nothing of the sort.

He used his term to rage and rant.

Every week was infrastructure week and no bill was offered.

He raged against the PPACA and stated that he had a plan to replace and again nothing.

He tried to extort a foreign nation for political gain and was Impeached.

Droned on and on about his smalls hands.

Awful president, husband and human being.

Let's be honest here.

Businessmen and corporations shipped our factories to China.
No, no, and no
I was certainly alive and paying attention.
At the time no Americans new what was going on. The workers new. The American people did not.

Us conservatives sounded the alarm. Democrats lied and said it was not happening

Of coursr, it was the chinese who got bill clinton elected. Pumping millions into his campaign

Americans had no choice

No, no, and no
At the time no Americans new what was going on. The workers new. The American people did not.

Us conservatives sounded the alarm. Democrats lied and said it was not happening

Of coursr, it was the chinese who got bill clinton elected. Pumping millions into his campaign

Americans had no choice
We're just going to have to agree to disagree on that one.

The government doesn't own the factories. American businessmen and corporations made those decisions...not the government.

Do you buy American?

No, no, and no

Americans had no choice
Hilariously stupid fuckup

Republic pols in the 80’s pushed outsourcing. They saw it as a way to break unions.

Hell, mint Romney wanted our auto industry to fail so foreign corporations could buy the pieces cheap.

President Trump by a mile! :eusa_clap: In just one term Trump took a wrecking ball to DECADES of Washington swamp propaganda and narrative. He also took a wrecking ball to the lying corrupt fake news media. Swung his wrecking ball into the 'PC' nonsense. Made ILLEGALS a major campaign issue. That's just for starters.
I picked Trump and I also liked Reagan. :)

We're just going to have to agree to disagree on that one.

The government doesn't own the factories. American businessmen and corporations made those decisions...not the government.

Do you buy American?
You dont know what you are talking about. It took legislation to free corpirations to ship our technology to china.

Do I buy american? How can I when the product I want is not made in america

Your contradictions failed.
Your opinion of what I want is a lie you tell to attempt to win an argument you lost.

Yes, you can disagree with facts, that is your right.

You only speak for yourself, nobody else,

You are wrong, all you can do is contradict, stammering nonsense

Forum List

Back