Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Obama

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Trump

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Biden (LOL)

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters
Vince Foster who was deeply involved was found dead.
Yes. He wasn't by far the only one involved in rumors that the Clintons had something to do with the deaths. Not sure how involved he was, if at all, with the Travel Office. I would have to research that to refresh my memory.

My recollection though was that Robert Fiske, special prosecutor, investigating White Water, also got involved in the investigation of Foster's death and then the Travel Office fiasco too, so maybe there was a connection. Who knows? At any rate when Ken Starr took over from Fiske he investigated all of that stuff and then the Paula Jones scandal surfaced leading to the Lewinsky scandal and it all was a big ugly sordid mess. The prosecutors didn't get Clinton on White Water or the suspicious death, and probably the Travel Office was deemed improper and politically motivated if not flat out illegal. But there were felonies involved re perjury and obstruction of justice charged in the sex scandals.

Distrust of our elections go back to B-1 Bob as well as Democrats refusing to support proving you are citizen before voting.

Trump did not start any of that.

Democrats kicked the republican poll watchers out and when Trump points that fact out, you claim Trump caused this problem.
Making voting harder is only to give a perceived edge to the GOP, it is a cure for a problem that doesn't exist.

Hadn't heard of the poll watchers being expelled. Got a link?

You blame Trump when Democrats push gender changing therapy on children without parents knowing?

You are delusional
I blame Trump for making a health issue into a political issue at the expense of those being affected. Not for the first time either.

Reagan was my 2nd choice. Reagan didn't have to contend with today's nasty Dems and their nasty shills in the so called news media.

Democrats aren't to blame for Trump. He's always been a liar and a cheat. He claimed he was the victim of a rigged system back in the 1980s.

The nation's budget deficit has been a sore point for me. So I'll pick Bill Clinton for putting together a coalition to pass the Deficit Reduction Act of 1993. He got it through the 103rd Congress in which the Democrats held majority in both houses. The deficit has only been given lip service ever since.

I was only 6 when Eisenhower left office and the only national story that I recall prior to Kennedy's assassination was from riding in the car while my folks talked about the Cuban Missile Crisis that was taking place.

Last edited:
Nixon put a man on the moon but liberal propaganda credits JFK and puts him at the bottom of the list. JFK gave a rousing speech when the Russians were putting up the Berlin Wall but Reagan's policies tore it down. Media propaganda would tend to put JFK above Reagan in the minds of the ignorant left. They tried to assassinate Ford but forget LBJ, the Peanut man and bill Clinton.

Making voting harder is only to give a perceived edge to the GOP, it is a cure for a problem that doesn't exist.

Hadn't heard of the poll watchers being expelled. Got a link?
Proving citizen ship makes nothing harder, especially when it comes to being a part of our great democracy.

A link? People who ask for links when they have not provided links are almost always biased hacks who dismiss, denigrate, and deflect because they, you do not have facts on your side

I liked.all the Presidents the people elected since 1776. It takes a special man to be President of the free world and the USA. Some were forced to fight off enemies, others built playgrounds and universities. All of them served the American people including the ones who didn't vote for them.

Forum List

Back