Condoleeza Rice should have been the first female presidential candidate and ultimately the first female president

Ms. Rice was smart, sophisticated, understood world history and Russia. Liked classical music while worked out to Led Zeppelin. Competent, analytical and cool to boot. Perhaps the best competent female politician in my lifetime and she was emotively advanced, she could relate to people without being condescending. Most importantly, she wanted to do well for America.

Hillary had a career due to her husband and was in politics for all the wrong reason. Perhaps the worst reasons.

Harris is far less qualified than Hillary so she falls short of the mark.

In my opinion Condoleeza should have found a path. I presume she didn't want it I suppose and being part of the Bush administration was bad luck. It was very difficult to shake that administrations lack of popularity with Americans after it ended.

Back in 1988, I wanted Jean Kirkpatrick to run.

She was smart and she was tough. I thought very highly of her.

Ms. Rice was smart, sophisticated, understood world history and Russia. Liked classical music while worked out to Led Zeppelin. Competent, analytical and cool to boot. Perhaps the best competent female politician in my lifetime and she was emotively advanced, she could relate to people without being condescending. Most importantly, she wanted to do well for America.

Hillary had a career due to her husband and was in politics for all the wrong reason. Perhaps the worst reasons.

In my opinion Condoleeza should have found a path. I presume she didn't want it I suppose and being part of the Bush administration was bad luck. It was very difficult to shake that administrations lack of popularity with Americans after it ended.
Shudda, Cudda, Wudda…

Why does it matter how great you thought she was if she didn't want to be president, something she made clear over and over again every time she was interviewed?
I think Condi Rice may have set a Guinness record for the number of times a person has insisted that she does not want to be president.

Only fools support a disgusting neocon responsible for massive death and destruction solely for imperialist reasons.

Condoleeza is a rightwing hack and a doormat that wouldn't get two votes to rub together.

DOA OP!

Condoleeza is a rightwing hack and a doormat that wouldn't get two votes to rub together.

DOA OP!

Russia wouldn't make a move when she was advising the president. There was both a grudging respect for her but also a realization that she could decipher intelligence briefing on Russia better than 99% of the population. She knew Russia through and through, from their history, to leadership and culture. That is a rare asset to have in the orbit of a Western government.

She was far from a hack. Yes, she didn't overstep her lane, but neither did many during those tumultuous years after 9/11.

Last edited:
Actually Harris is just as much, if not more qualified than Hillary. Harris was an AG, A Senator and a VP. Hillary was in private practice, was married to a governor and President. Then she was a Senator and Secretary of State. Your claims about Harris is based on your individual racism. Harris just cannot be qualified in your eyes.

Condoleeza Rice was seen as the non threatenong good black to whites, and that made her unsuitable for President.

Ummm, Hillary actually won a Primary.

Harris has been V.P and now anointed Presidential candidate without winning even a single delegate. Not even a single delegate!

Condescending male bullshit.

thank you

Cunnilingus Rice-I think the memo read something like Bin Laden poised to strike in the United States using airplanes.

She's far too smart to want the worst job in America, where 50% of the country will hate your guts and be after you 24/7.

Actually Harris is just as much, if not more qualified than Hillary. Harris was an AG, A Senator and a VP. Hillary was in private practice, was married to a governor and President. Then she was a Senator and Secretary of State. Your claims about Harris is based on your individual racism. Harris just cannot be qualified in your eyes.

Condoleeza Rice was seen as the non threatenong good black to whites, and that made her unsuitable for President.
Kamala has the credentials and that can mean nothing. She is just terrible at what she does. There are many people with those credentials. Sadly, there are good and smart people that will never make it into politics due to the system. The more Progs keep cheating and elect DEI people, the more citizens will become regionalized to protect their own. Frankly, D.C. DEI Progs have done nothing in life except steal money from the productive and lower standards while denying white males.

Forum List

Back