Condoleeza Rice should have been the first female presidential candidate and ultimately the first female president

Underestimate her in what respect? That she can become the V.P and potentially the president without her own party voting one delegate for her or her competence in ensuring Americas economic success, physical safety and ability to lead the Free World?
Do you know that Kamilla Harris has the highest amount of vote recieved by any politician in American History outside a Presidential Campaign...

Harris will get plenty of delegates at convention... Sorry but the Democratic party is not a party which is a cult to one person... As they say in the Dems 'We the People..'... Ye are obsessed to devotion to an idol and can't understand why the Dems aren't the same.

Could you ever see a place where Trump would have given up his place as GOP nominee for the good of his country?

Do you know that Kamilla Harris has the highest amount of vote recieved by any politician in American History outside a Presidential Campaign...

Harris will get plenty of delegates at convention... Sorry but the Democratic party is not a party which is a cult to one person... As they say in the Dems 'We the People..'... Ye are obsessed to devotion to an idol and can't understand why the Dems aren't the same.

Could you ever see a place where Trump would have given up his place as GOP nominee for the good of his country?

How can a person be a cult when he has competition in a Primary?

The Dems are a monarchy. Have been for some time as the GOP used to be. I don't know if Trump changes the GOP forever but he has altered this monarchy with a meritocracy for at least the time being.

Thank you for letting the Schlocked Canadian in on a few things American

thank you

Underestimate her in what respect? That she can become the V.P and potentially the president without her own party voting one delegate for her or her competence in ensuring Americas economic success, physical safety and ability to lead the Free World?
She will end up with a high percentage of desolates -- voting her in as the nominee. It's how that dreaded democracy works.

And voters will elect her come November.

Kamala Harris was voted in as VP on a ticket.

When it comes to cult of personality you think only Trump in the last 40 years fits that bill? I can hardly take you seriously if that is the case
Okay. Reagan and Obama.

But continuing to use equivalencies to deflect, rather than address a fact. Oh wait! You denied Trump having his cult and now you ceded?

pathetic trollboi

next

Okay. Reagan and Obama.

But continuing to use equivalencies to deflect, rather than address a fact. Oh wait! You denied Trump having his cult and now you ceded?

pathetic trollboi

next

America is going to lose because too many choose their pom pom cheerleading over policy.

I guarantee you that China wants Harris to win. That isn't by mistake.

Ms. Rice was smart, sophisticated, understood world history and Russia. Liked classical music while worked out to Led Zeppelin. Competent, analytical and cool to boot. Perhaps the best competent female politician in my lifetime and she was emotively advanced, she could relate to people without being condescending. Most importantly, she wanted to do well for America.

Hillary had a career due to her husband and was in politics for all the wrong reason. Perhaps the worst reasons.

Harris is far less qualified than Hillary so she falls short of the mark.

In my opinion Condoleeza should have found a path. I presume she didn't want it I suppose and being part of the Bush administration was bad luck. It was very difficult to shake that administrations lack of popularity with Americans after it ended.
I would have voted for her in a heartbeat

Personally I think Hillary was better prepared to be President than Harris... But it is close and both are far more prepared than most candidates in history...

Trump to me has only shown that he didn't know how to do the job before... He was clueless on trade, was inept on alliances, was scarey during COVID and screwed up a economy while borrowing like a drunken sailor
Hillary had a president as her top advisor, so that does give her an edge.

Trump doesn't need to be anywhere close to the white house.

She got the votes as a team with Biden. Trump didn't show up to debate in the primary. So you can stop repeating that Republican whining. Obviously you guys are scared of her.

She got the votes as a team with Biden. Trump didn't show up to debate in the primary. So you can stop repeating that Republican whining. Obviously you guys are scared of her.

Who is "you guys"?

Provide some policies that make sense and convert me. Otherwise, the New Green Deal is for economies that want to lose and hand over their energy sovereignty.

China and Russia don't mind I'm sure.

Who is "you guys"?

Provide some policies that make sense and convert me. Otherwise, the New Green Deal is for economies that want to lose and hand over their energy sovereignty.

China and Russia don't mind I'm sure.
I don't have to prove anything to your Canadian ass. I live here, you don't. If you want a real loss, continue believing the shit you do about the GND. Then when we lose the ability to live on this planet, you will understand just how stupid what you posted here actually is. As far as I can see, you want America to die because it benefits your country.

I don't have to prove anything to your Canadian ass. I live here, you don't. If you want a real loss, continue believing the shit you do about the GND. Then when we lose the ability to live on this planet, you will understand just how stupid what you posted here actually is. As far as I can see, you want America to die because it benefits your country.

The Green New Deal is a national security threat. Go ahead, sink your economy and the future of the West.

Ms. Rice was smart, sophisticated, understood world history and Russia. Liked classical music while worked out to Led Zeppelin. Competent, analytical and cool to boot. Perhaps the best competent female politician in my lifetime and she was emotively advanced, she could relate to people without being condescending. Most importantly, she wanted to do well for America.

Hillary had a career due to her husband and was in politics for all the wrong reason. Perhaps the worst reasons.

Harris is far less qualified than Hillary so she falls short of the mark.

In my opinion Condoleeza should have found a path. I presume she didn't want it I suppose and being part of the Bush administration was bad luck. It was very difficult to shake that administrations lack of popularity with Americans after it ended.

Other the fact that the Republican will never nominate a an Afrtican-American Man Or Woman you make a valid point. But because Republicans embrace racism, never going to happen.

Condoleeza Rice would have been a superb president. She spoke Russian fluently, was a concert level pianist and possibly the most gracious lady ever to be in politics.

Forum List

Back