A Warming Climate Brings New Crops to Frigid Zones

Very good post. I want to point out a particular observation abu made that I have been failing to note in my own posts.

This point is true both of the outgoing LW and the incoming LW atmospheric backscatter. This point is really the lynchpin. This are direct observatons and measures of the energy imbalance that is causing the observed warming and it sports the precise spectral signature of the greenhouse gases. As far as I can see, that ought to absolutely end discussion ast to the cause of the current global warming.
Is solar forcing trying to warm the planet now or cool the planet now?

Here's the Short version in my own words posted many times in the last few days/years.

Past climate cycles were driven by Solar Forcing but not this one. It's unprecedented because of the Human Industrial revolution has poured GHGs into the atmosphere at an [increasingly] staggering rate.
CO2 and other GHGs typically trail and exacerbate Warming after a solar forcing/astronomical/tilting event.
NOT the case now.
They are perfectly capable of causing warming as they are now/almost uniquely.

Scientists have measured radiation-in/radiation-out.
Radiation-in has NOT changed in at least 50 years.
Radiation out back into space is being blocked by the increasingly thick GHG blanket and at the exact spectral wavelengths of those GHG gases.

That's about the best, but not only, of many reasons we now this is AGW.

OCDing will nonsensically auto-'reply.'

He's at the end of the last ELEVEN Straight threads!
He's my/everyone's triggered bitch.

`

Here's the Short version in my own words posted many times in the last few days/years.

Past climate cycles were driven by Solar Forcing but not this one. It's unprecedented because of the Human Industrial revolution has poured GHGs into the atmosphere at an [increasingly] staggering rate.
CO2 and other GHGs typically trail and exacerbate Warming after a solar forcing/astronomical/tilting event.
NOT the case now.

Radiation out back into space is being blocked by the increasingly thick GHG blanket and at the exact spectral wavelengths of those GHG gases.

OCDing will nonsensically auto-'reply.'

He's at the end of the last ELEVEN Straight threads!
He's my/everyone's triggered bitch.

`
You deleted your post and then reposted it. Too funny.

Now go back and answer the questions I asked.

Last edited:

NOT the case now.

Ding nonsensical auto-'reply' to follow.'
He's my bitch.

`

`
Is solar forcing trying to cool the planet now?

Forum List

Back