a post-debate evaluation of Trump's and Harris' chances to win the presidential race.

hello all,

what i asked for earlier in this election buildup, has been realized.
now we have 2 candidates who can, from a mental capacity perspective, really lead us.

the Democrats, in my opinion, have proven that they can and will stabilize a regional war in the making.
and that changes everything, dear Republicans.

however, Trump has a whole warehouse full of verbal political ammo, and the airtime to deploy it.

on the domestic crime issue alone, Trump clearly wins.
i can go on, but that would be election interference.

i continue to endorse Trump, for his excellent grasp of international trade and politics.
You’re nothing but a blind partisan hack.

Fat Elvis clearly proved last night that he is unfit for the office.

I would say that there was no clear winner in the debate. Trump was his usual self. Kamala looked as if she was into her usual phony poses and pandering. The moderators were definitely over the top in favor of Kamala and it showed.
All that being said I do believe that she was way in over her head as VP and throwing her into the other end of the pool is an even worse idea
The Dem's were desperate when the OLD man Biden showed his dementia on stage with his debate. They needed someone quick but I wish they would have had a few choices, not the lame air head Kamala...

The Dem's were desperate when the OLD man Biden showed his dementia on stage with his debate. They needed someone quick but I wish they would have had a few choices, not the lame air head Kamala...
They had two problems. First off they spent years lying about him being smart as a tack. That hurt their credibility. By the time of the debate they already had so much committed to Biden they could only go with Harris or lose funding and they had no way to gain the necessary delegates.

I think everyone has noticed by now, how there are fewer Trump signs out there are compared to previous years.

Trumpism isn't cool any more. And that's bad news, because that emotional rush of thinking you're cool is what drew people to Trump. Without that emotional attraction, Trumpism can't win.

How? After all, crime rates are much lower under Biden than they were under Trump. It's an issue that Harris can keep roasting Trump with.
This from California: Underreported Crime: 28 law enforcement agencies did not report their statistics, potentially leading to a significant undercounting of crime.

hello all,

what i asked for earlier in this election buildup, has been realized.
now we have 2 candidates who can, from a mental capacity perspective, really lead us.

the Democrats, in my opinion, have proven that they can and will stabilize a regional war in the making.
and that changes everything, dear Republicans.

however, Trump has a whole warehouse full of verbal political ammo, and the airtime to deploy it.

on the domestic crime issue alone, Trump clearly wins.
i can go on, but that would be election interference.

i continue to endorse Trump, for his excellent grasp of international trade and politics.
Crime has been dropping since the murder rate peaked under trump. Trump has no grasp on international trade. He thinks tarrifs hurt countries lol.

If you had anything you'd have used it.

Beat it, kid.
You really are hilarious. Ever want a job as a funny street sweeper I will put in a word for you. I know a few people in a town of 2 or three that would love to point and laugh every day

Forum List

Back