ABC Harris-Trump Debate

Some important things Kamala's moderators "forgot" to ask about >>>

Democrats constantly crow about cutting taxes on the rich...BUT, since Trump changed the tax rates in 2018 (with bigger cuts for the lower incomes), the tax rates haven't changed one dime.

Calls for higher taxes for those at the top end of the income and wealth spectrum, were a major part of Biden's 2020 campaign.
But the $430 billion Inflation Reduction Act signed into law by the Biden administration (including Kamala Harris) ended up with no direct change in tax rates for rich Americans -- or any Americans for that matter. When Trump left office, the top tax rate on the richest American was 37%. Guess what it is now (after 3.5 years of Biden in office)- still 37%.

Under the 2018 TCJA, depending on income bracket, single filers paid > 10%....12....22....24....32....35....37

Guess what the rates are right now 2024 under Biden >
10%....12....22....24....32....35....37

Not a dime different.

Federal income tax rates and brackets | Internal Revenue Service

See current federal tax brackets and rates based on your income and filing status.
www.irs.gov
www.irs.gov

Tax Cuts and Jobs Act - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org
en.wikipedia.org

Compare Biden's tax rates on the rich with those of past Republican presidents. Biden's 37% tax on the super rich, is FAR less than was the taxes under FOUR Republican presidents.
  • Eisenhower - 91-92%
  • Nixon - 70%
  • Ford - 70%
  • Reagan - 50% (most of his years)>>
www.taxpolicycenter.org

Historical Highest Marginal Income Tax Rates

www.taxpolicycenter.org
www.taxpolicycenter.org

She lied CONSTANTLY. Trump didnt lie at all.

PS -so what if 140 people who had worked for him, were involved in Project 2025 ? That doesn't mean he knows anything about them being there. I once had 100+ people working for me. I have no idea where they are now, or what they're doing.

Trump was tougher on Putin than any president ever.

1. the Trump administration imposed sanctions on Russia — including on 7 of Russia’s richest individuals, and 17 top government officials for their interference in our elections.
2. The sanctions directly penalized Putin’s inner circle, by prohibiting them from traveling to the United States ever again. He did this by opening a bank account in the West, preventing them from doing business with the West and prohibiting anyone else to do business on their behalf.
3. During his first month in office ,Trump upheld strict sanctions to punish Russia. These punished more than three dozen individuals and organizations that were behind the invasion of Ukraine.
4. Mnuchin stated that there would be no easing of the sanctions until Russia meets its obligations under the 2015 Minsk agreement — the ceasefire agreement between Russia and Ukraine.
5. Trump closed off Russian diplomatic properties in San Francisco, Washington, D.C., and New York City, that appeared to be a threat to American security
6. Trump led the world in expelling Russian diplomats after the nerve agent attack in the UK. Expelled 60 Russian diplomats from U.S. soil.
7. Trump lambasted Russia for using oil to hold NATO’s Eastern European countries hostage. Trump underscored the dangers of those countries’ dependence on Russian oil, leading to their inability to criticize Russia the rest of the year
8. By ramping up US oil production, Trump made America #1 in the world in energy production, and our exports to Europe relieved them of being dependent on Russian oil.
9. Trump sold Patriot missle defense system to Poland. Obama capitulated to Russia in 2010 by removing missile launchers in Poland
10. No Red line in Syria..........they were actually hit by Trump
11. Trump pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016
12. Trump sanctioned Nord Stream 2
13. Trump sold anti-tank weapons to Ukraine (Obama gave them blankets)
14. Trump withdrew from INF treaty

Putin allegedly being a friend of Trump, is nothing but a propaganda BS line, pushed by Democrats, and a pretty ridiculous one. Trump was tough on Putin, and a lot tougher than weakling Biden, who doesn't know how to be tough.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-h...r-on-russia-in-18-months-than-obama-in-eight/

Now, that all being said >>

Biden is loyal to the Palestinians.
Biden is loyal to Iran.
Biden is loyal to the Muslim Brotherhood.
Biden is loyal to illegal aliens,
Biden discriminates against white people
Biden uses LAWFARE
I was going to accuse you of being blind-by-choice but I think that accusation falls short of reality. I think you are simply blind or simply a person that has NO ability to check anything for facts and you have decided that the only way to survive is follow what Trump says.

I feel sorry for you. Nonetheless and for anyone reading your post, I am once again put up the 33 outright lies that Trump stated last night. I know you will not even check the list and much less do any research to see if in fact, they are lies. As such this is not for you

Ibelieveyou.jpg

Fact-checking the ABC News presidential debate

Forum List

Back