Why Trump won the Debate

These guys seem to think that if they just repeat something over and over that it magically becomes true. ThIs is just like what they tried doIng to 1-6. There is another debate scheduled for next month. Will Trump show up?

Were you doing hallucinogenic drugs while on vacation? You are not back in your right mind. He made a public fool of himself, coast to coast on National Television, showing himself able to be manipulated by a younger, better studied candidate, with a quicker mind, with ease and poise, without her breaking a sweat. He tried to rely on the same tired lies and BS, his rallies are known for. He sounded like a crazy old man, utterly beaten, grasping a straws.
Better studied. Really?

These guys seem to think that if they just repeat something over and over that it magically becomes true. ThIs is just like what they tried doIng to 1-6. There is another debate scheduled for next month. Will Trump show up?
There’s no debate scheduled retard. Harris wouldn’t sign up for one. Trump offered three debates.

You never saw that you moron.

We all saw it. We lived through it. Right wing trash needs to quit the gaslighting. Just because you want to pretend things were a certain way doesn't change the real way things were. We are better off now than we were during Trump and be very glad Trump was not president during this time.

Were you doing hallucinogenic drugs while on vacation? You are not back in your right mind. He made a public fool of himself, coast to coast on National Television, showing himself able to be manipulated by a younger, better studied candidate, with a quicker mind, with ease and poise, without her breaking a sweat. He tried to rely on the same tired lies and BS, his rallies are known for. He sounded like a crazy old man, utterly beaten, grasping a straws.
One question, which you won't answer: Which tough question did Harris answer?

The only part I saw live was the closing remarks, and Trump absolutely crushed her. "If she were going to do these things, why hasn't she done them in her 3,5 years?" Checkmate.

There’s no debate scheduled retard. Harris wouldn’t sign up for one. Trump offered three debates.
There is supposed to be one next month and there is no reason Harris has anything to fear. So just stop lying.

The only part I saw live was the closing remarks, and Trump absolutely crushed her.
Harris destroyed Trump and his closing comments were just repeats of the lies he told throughout the debate.

If you think Kamala would debate on FOX, you're drunk.

I was on vacation for the past four days, and missed the actual debate. But by most serious accounts, Trump won it pretty handily as I thought he would. I saw on poll where 6 of 10 undecided voters are now going for Trump.

The reason Trump won is because he bears the mantle of someone who has given their heart and soul, and almost his life in order to serve the American people. He sacrificed billions of dollars to serve the American people when he could be enjoying an easy retirement. But retirement and ease are not what Trump is about. Serving America is. When he speaks, he carries the gravitas of all he has endured; the nine years of relentless paid attacks from the left. kangaroo-court show trials by the Biden JD, and even an assassination attempt. In the debate, all this came out for the American people to see. Trump was authentic while Harris was prepped and sounded like her responses were wrote and memorized. She also avoided answering all of the few tough questions. She simply has not paid the price. She's never done anything and doesn't have the cred. Honest and real beats slick and packaged every time. So that's how Trump won.
This is what has baffled me for years. How can we see and hear the same man and arrive at totally different opinions about him. We have the same facts about him that should form our opinion.
I see a self serving sociopath who is at the fat Elvis stage of his political career and you see a savior.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
If you think Kamala would debate on FOX, you're drunk.
Why does she have to debate on Fox?

She destroyed Trump last night and you MAGGOTS are searching for anything so that you can try holding your heads up. Your boy is a loser. He's been one his whole life. Everything he touches gets fucked up. He's Schleprock

1726110822155.png

and we don't need Schleprock as a president.

This is what has baffled me for years. How can we see and hear the same man and arrive at totally different opinions about him. We have the same facts about him that should form our opinion.
I see a self serving sociopath who is at the fat Elvis stage of his political career and you see a savior.
He wants to see a savior.

Better studied. Really?

Yes. Better studied, more skilled and better disciplined. Donny bit on every bait she dangled, continuously embarrassing himself, and exposing his own lack of prep and inability to come up with responses, or refute his own words and deeds, from his opponent. All you have is a comedy video. We got to see him as he really is, a tired, old, angry man, venting to prop himself up, but unable to respond or defend his own words and deeds, most of the time with that frog look on his face.
1726111110084.png

You really should do the country a favor and stop voting. It's not about Trump the man, this isn't a goddamn popularity contest. It's about policies and legislation and on that front the Dem's policies and legislation absolutely SUCK!

The only part I saw live was the closing remarks, and Trump absolutely crushed her. "If she were going to do these things, why hasn't she done them in her 3,5 years?" Checkmate.
BS. Vice presidents cast tie breakers in the Senate, not set policy. You are like Trump, simply wishing he were running against Joe, but you're screwed.

She gave great answers on the abortion issue, the importance of foreign policy supporting Ukraine, not the dictators and strongmen trump supports. She gave samples of her policies that would benefit average Americans and small business. Donny gave us rally batshit crazy statements about immigrants eating neighbors cats and dogs.

We all saw it. We lived through it. Right wing trash needs to quit the gaslighting. Just because you want to pretend things were a certain way doesn't change the real way things were. We are better off now than we were during Trump and be very glad Trump was not president during this time.
Did this word salad come from Camela?

You really should do the country a favor and stop voting. It's not about Trump the man, this isn't a goddamn popularity contest. It's about policies and legislation and on that front the Dem's policies and legislation absolutely SUCK!
If that were the case we wouldn't have the close elections we are having for decades. The Dems would be like the Libertarian Party, irrelevant.
This race is gonna be close to the end.

Forum List

Back