Undecideds Favor Trump After Debate

Zzz

You overstate and overestimate the power of an “influencer” because you’re really quite the drone.

It would be even more laughable if you weren’t already outed as a total hack.

Taylor endorsing Kamala after this debate is way better than Trump getting shot after his debate with Joe.

I make damn good money. $35K more than the average person who doesn't have a degree. So I'm smart enough. So why don't I vote GOP? I want my social security. They hate it. And I'm not nearly rich enough to think Republican policies benefit me.

Even though most of you well off Republicans "feel" like you are upper class. You really aren't.

We are dealing with having to put my dad in a home. The first place we looked at was $5000 a month. This is why I'm not rich enough to be a Republican. That is my inheritance being eaten up. You know, the thing Trump used to make less than $1 billion? So it pisses me off that some fucking senior living home is going to eat up everything my dad has.

Ah, but it's okay. 1. I don't need his money. 2. We found a place for $3200. Much better. He can afford that with his interest, social security AND he won't need a car, cable, car insurance, to pay for people to cut his grass, taxes, etc. I'm so happy.

This is like an extra $400K in my pocket if they don't eat it up first.
You totally missed the pun, kid.
:itsok:

What a weird lie.
So why did you tell it?

That's democrats. They will do something, then deny they ever did it.

Most of them.

While 45 per cent of Swift's US fans are millennials — like the 34-year-old herself — 21 per cent are Gen X and 25 per cent are Boomers, according to a 2023 survey. That means nearly half of her millions of fans are likely over 45.

www.abc.net.au

'It hit me exactly where I needed to be': How middle-aged fans fell for Taylor Swift

Many of Taylor Swift's fans are over 45. What is it about her lovelorn ballads, kitchen bops and revenge anthems that appeal to middle-aged people?
www.abc.net.au
www.abc.net.au

So 91% are over 18?

LOL

All of those stated Harris did nothing but attack Trump during the debate while being overly vague about what she would do. Most cited Trump being better on the economy and blame Biden for Americans being unable to afford life while Harris does nothing to differentiate between herself and Biden on economic policies.

On a personal note, I think Trump scored a home run in the closing arguments where he stated if Kamala Harris has all of these plans to help Americans then why hasn't she and Biden already done them in 3 1/2 years.
Reuters interviewed 10 people who were still unsure how they were going to vote in the Nov. 5 election before they watched the debate.

Ten people does not a poll make.

10 randos. That is some statistical significance there. Hilarious. You know you are desperately looking for good news when you post this as a thread. Keep on wishing boys and girls.

I don’t recall breathlessly citing them at all. You by contrast seem to be climaxing over one singer’s endorsement.

Pretty funny.
I don't why she is so popular. She ain't no Stevie Nicks..... She can't dance.... She doesn't look all that great in that one piece pussy frame she wears.... And her songs while they are not bad really can't be considered first rate productions by any means.

Reuters interviewed 10 people who were still unsure how they were going to vote in the Nov. 5 election before they watched the debate.

Ten people does not a poll make.
That's been my issue pretty much with all the polls in the last couple years.... Lousy sampling or even worse, purposely lousy sampling.

It's the reason I pay no attention to any of them anymore whether they lean in my direction or not. They are no longer a reliable source of any kind of information.

I don't why she is so popular. She ain't no Stevie Nicks..... She can't dance.... She doesn't look all that great in that one piece pussy frame she wears.... And her songs while they are not bad really can't be considered first rate productions by any means.
I’ve enjoyed a couple of her tunes. She seems nice though. Politically a dumbass, but then, I don’t place stock in the political musings of entertainers or athletes etc anyway.

The thing is: I suspect that anyone who might be motivated to vote for Kamalalala based on her say so is likely too young to vote anyway.

Forum List

Back