Undecideds Favor Trump After Debate

"Reuters interviewed 10 people who were still unsure how they were going to vote in the Nov. 5 election before they watched the debate. Six said afterward they would now either vote for Trump or were leaning toward backing him. Three said they would now back Harris and one was still unsure how he would vote."

Wow. That's a representative sample. :auiqs.jpg:

All of those stated Harris did nothing but attack Trump during the debate while being overly vague about what she would do. Most cited Trump being better on the economy and blame Biden for Americans being unable to afford life while Harris does nothing to differentiate between herself and Biden on economic policies.

On a personal note, I think Trump scored a home run in the closing arguments where he stated if Kamala Harris has all of these plans to help Americans then why hasn't she and Biden already done them in 3 1/2 years.
That's the killer right there....
What the hell were you doing for the past 4 years? You knew things were bad but it was just tough shit for the cake eaters?

How many of them are actually voting age?

Most of them.

While 45 per cent of Swift's US fans are millennials — like the 34-year-old herself — 21 per cent are Gen X and 25 per cent are Boomers, according to a 2023 survey. That means nearly half of her millions of fans are likely over 45.

www.abc.net.au

'It hit me exactly where I needed to be': How middle-aged fans fell for Taylor Swift

Many of Taylor Swift's fans are over 45. What is it about her lovelorn ballads, kitchen bops and revenge anthems that appeal to middle-aged people?
www.abc.net.au
www.abc.net.au

That made them easier to be groomed for political positions. They would have mentors who paid the freight for their loyalty. The theme is none of them give the lower classes massive tax cuts. And they play the groups within the lower classes against each other. If Kamala came up with a massive tax cut if in the tax code we pay every year, there may be some movement. Until they do, Progs cannot because they play class warfare within the lower classes. Come on Progs. Keep the Trump tax cuts and do not let it run out. Then double the standard deduction and lower the tax percentage in each tax bracket. That would tell us they are for the peasants. They are not.

Nice spin. In other words, the only people you want running this country is the rich ruling class. Got it.

You, pretending to be intelligent.
I make damn good money. $35K more than the average person who doesn't have a degree. So I'm smart enough. So why don't I vote GOP? I want my social security. They hate it. And I'm not nearly rich enough to think Republican policies benefit me.

Even though most of you well off Republicans "feel" like you are upper class. You really aren't.

We are dealing with having to put my dad in a home. The first place we looked at was $5000 a month. This is why I'm not rich enough to be a Republican. That is my inheritance being eaten up. You know, the thing Trump used to make less than $1 billion? So it pisses me off that some fucking senior living home is going to eat up everything my dad has.

Ah, but it's okay. 1. I don't need his money. 2. We found a place for $3200. Much better. He can afford that with his interest, social security AND he won't need a car, cable, car insurance, to pay for people to cut his grass, taxes, etc. I'm so happy.

This is like an extra $400K in my pocket if they don't eat it up first.

I don’t recall breathlessly citing them at all. You by contrast seem to be climaxing over one singer’s endorsement.

Pretty funny.
Like I always say to you righties. Stop holding us to a higher standard. Stop bringing Hulk Hogan and Kid Rock (two outdated celebrities) to your conventions, show them off, love their endorsement, and then try to poo poo Taylor Swift's endorsement.

I think you know the impact of her endorsement. You're so done.

Like I always say to you righties. Stop holding us to a higher standard. Stop bringing Hulk Hogan and Kid Rock (two outdated celebrities) to your conventions, show them off, love their endorsement, and then try to poo poo Taylor Swift's endorsement.

I think you know the impact of her endorsement. You're so done.
Is that what you “always” say, you chimp?

Fuck off. You’ve got nothing.

I don’t recall breathlessly citing them at all. You by contrast seem to be climaxing over one singer’s endorsement.

Pretty funny.
Getting Taylor Swift's endorsement after Kamala kicked Trump's ass at the last debate is way better than Trump getting shot after kicking Biden's ass.

In fact kicking Biden's ass was the best thing that happened to us

1726072027174.png

All of those stated Harris did nothing but attack Trump during the debate while being overly vague about what she would do. Most cited Trump being better on the economy and blame Biden for Americans being unable to afford life while Harris does nothing to differentiate between herself and Biden on economic policies.

On a personal note, I think Trump scored a home run in the closing arguments where he stated if Kamala Harris has all of these plans to help Americans then why hasn't she and Biden already done them in 3 1/2 years.
Hahahaha

10 people

Forum List

Back