Trump whipped Harris. Some news is angry at ABC.

The mistake Trump cultists like Robert keep making?

They fall for their own stupid propaganda.

Most conservatives start out aware that they're lying. They don't care. The cult tells them to lie, so they obey. They tell themselves BabyJesus wants them to lie.

It's when they start believing their own lies, that always ends in tears.

Here, they kept telling really stupid lies about how dumb Harris was. And then they started believing the lies. And now look at them crying. If the Trump cultists hadn't started believing their own lies, they wouldn't be this upset.
Notice I had not attacked Mamooth at all. His mistake was in attacking me.

The fake moderators need to have their fact checks fact checked by some honest people. Obviously, ABC News itself ain’t up to the task:

I have. His website has almost no details.

The fact is that he doesn’t have many policies with many details and the fact is you don’t care.

This isn’t about policies for most voters, such as yourself. You all can just stop pretending.
There is NO mystery around Trump's policies. Everyone knows exactly what he is going to do.

No one knows a fucking thing about Kamala's policies. Its her second biggest problem, behind the fact that she just spent the last 4 years wrecking the country.

There is NO mystery around Trump's policies. Everyone knows exactly what he is going to do.
Given they many of them flipflop from day to day, how is that possible?

And how is that "concept of a plan" working out?

Not being brainwashed by the MSM, I know what Kamala's policies are. The problem here is with you. Or, more specifically, how your cult keeps you ignorant and brainwashed.

Given they many of them flipflop from day to day, how is that possible?

And how is that "concept of a plan" working out?

Not being brainwashed by the MSM, I know what Kamala's policies are. The problem here is with you. Or, more specifically, how your cult keeps you ignorant and brainwashed.
Rather than defend Kamala, your story is you attack posters.

He’s going to stay up all night tweeting mean things at people.

We don’t really know what most of his policies will be because he doesn’t give a shit about most things.

I asked you about three areas of policy and you didn’t know any of his policies and don’t care. Pretending you know exactly what he’ll do is just untrue.

Rather than defend Kamala, your story is you attack posters.
Rather than discuss issues, you're just whimpering at me now.

Everyone takes that as your admission of defeat. I'm the excuse you're using to cry and run. Many Trump cultists are like that. When they're getting whupped and humiliated, they screech about how meeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaan the liberals are.

Yes, it is that obvious to everyone. Why did you think it wasn't?

Now, let's do what you hate most, and return to the issues you're running from.

Basically the whole nation is talking about Harris knocking out Trump. It was elder abuse on the part of Harris.

So why isn't the media demanding Trump resign, as they were demanding Biden resign when he lost a debate? Doesn't that prove how hardcore conservative the MSM is, how flagrant the media's pro-Trump bias is?

Some immigrants have reportedly been killing and eating local pets.

Canton woman accused of killing, eating cat after 'stomping its head'

Note: Canton isn’t in Haiti. But still, there is some basis for the claim that some migrants have consumed pets.

And Kamala herself voted AGAINST the act to criminalize allowing a child born alive to simply be denied medical attention after a failed abortion.

NOTE: even if there never was any failed abortion or abortion attempt —there’s still no reason to vote against that act.

Facts really fuck your brain-dead narrative, Bullfrog.
Nice try…

Guess you had to search the whole State of Ohio to find a case of someone killing a cat.

But it wasn’t in Springfield Ohio, wasn’t a Haitian immigrant, didn’t match Trumps claims of multiple Haitian immigrants killing cats and dogs and eating them

There is a lot of Anger at ABC for their lying about Trump.
Watch this video to understand all of them.

Robert W!

Thanks for sharing that bit from Megyn Kelly.

She was absolutely 100% spot on.

Could Trump have handled things better? Absolutely.

But should he have to have been confronted not just by one lying opponent and also by two completely and obviously biased horrible “moderators” at the same time? Clearly not.

The libturds here will continue to jump up and down and proclaim a smashing victory for Kamalalala. 🙄

But that doesn’t mean that the American people are all gullible enough not to recognize what Muir and Davis just did.

Muir should be pulled from his anchor spot at ABC News. Instead, he is probably gonna get a raise.

Rather than discuss issues, you're just whimpering at me now.

Everyone takes that as your admission of defeat. I'm the excuse you're using to cry and run. Many Trump cultists are like that. When they're getting whupped and humiliated, they screech about how meeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaan the liberals are.

Yes, it is that obvious to everyone. Why did you think it wasn't?

Now, let's do what you hate most, and return to the issues you're running from.

Basically the whole nation is talking about Harris knocking out Trump. It was elder abuse on the part of Harris.

So why isn't the media demanding Trump resign, as they were demanding Biden resign when he lost a debate? Doesn't that prove how hardcore conservative the MSM is, how flagrant the media's pro-Trump bias is?
What a fully ^ bogus retort.

Expected.

Trump whipped Harris.​

:laughing0301:

His stockholders know better than you. Trump's personal portfolio lost about $300 million over his horrible performance, dipshit.

His stock just had its own 9/11.

djt-post-debate.jpg

Robert W!

Thanks for sharing that bit from Megyn Kelly.

She was absolutely 100% spot on.

Could Trump have handled things better? Absolutely.

But should he have to have been confronted not just by one lying opponent and also by two completely and obviously biased horrible “moderators” at the same time? Clearly not.

The libturds here will continue to jump up and down and proclaim a smashing victory for Kamalalala. 🙄

But that doesn’t mean that the American people are all gullible enough not to recognize what Muir and Davis just did.

Muir should be pulled from his anchor spot at ABC News. Instead, he is probably gonna get a raise.
I do not like Muir at all. I have long noted he is a devoted Democrat.
We voters will vote for Trump as the polls show him and her tied. This to means he is beating her. Thanks for your kindness.

:laughing0301:

His stockholders know better than you. Trump's personal portfolio lost about $300 million over his horrible performance, dipshit.

His stock just had its own 9/11.

djt-post-debate.jpg
The market closed long before the debate. Biden lost ground in the stocks yesterday.

Nice try…

Guess you had to search the whole State of Ohio to find a case of someone killing a cat.

But it wasn’t in Springfield Ohio, wasn’t a Haitian immigrant, didn’t match Trumps claims of multiple Haitian immigrants killing cats and dogs and eating them
In other words: I exposed your lie and now you futilely seek to change the subject.

Forum List

Back