Trump whipped Harris. Some news is angry at ABC.

Yes, she has not revealed ANY of her policies, yet we all know she is going to take more of our money while at the same time flooding the nations with illegals who will then be given those tax dollars. That is simply a fact.
sure2.gif

Stay up all night writing angry tweets.

But as for policy, we don’t know very much. He doesn’t really have much in the way of any plans. Maybe concepts of a plan but we don’t even really hear about that either.
is rhat "concept of a plan" magaspeak for "winging it"

schmitt from lincoln proj said that harris showed that she could imagine a plan, recruit the team available, and deliver. iow be a leader.

In other words: I exposed your lie and now you futilely seek to change the subject.

You exposed?

What?

Wasn’t in Springfield
Wasn’t cats and dogs
Wasn’t Haitian migrants
There wasn’t any evidence backing Trumps wild story

is rhat "concept of a plan" magaspeak for "winging it"

schmitt from lincoln proj said that harris showed that she could imagine a plan, recruit the team available, and deliver. iow be a leader.
It’s MAGAspeak for “I don’t care stop asking me about it”.

Send mean tweets all night.

Very little actual governing.

Like last time.
Thats not what happened last time. Trump handed us an amazing economy and low immigration. I will cut you off the very next time you respond with weak shit like this ^.

ignore is for pussies so I fully expect you to use it soon.
Shut up fag. No one cares what you expect. Also, youre ignored in this thread now. Next time post something useful in a debate, otherwise i will continue to ignore your posts.

Thats not what happened last time. Trump handed us an amazing economy and low immigration. I will cut you off the very next time you respond with weak shit like this ^.
The economy was already good. Not amazing. It was good. It stayed good until COVID hit. He didn’t have to do anything.

But the economy he handed Biden was anything but amazing.

The economy was already good. Not amazing. It was good. It stayed good until COVID hit. He didn’t have to do anything.

But the economy he handed Biden was anything but amazing.
No. Absolutely not. Any attempt to act like Trumps economy WASNT amazing, is weak as fuck. I told you i would cut you off if you kept this up.

Forum List

Back