ABC moderators slammed for their pathetic bias.

Start with the already long refuted one about “good people” on both sides.

Or try the intentional lie about Project 2025.

Now then: please tell us when the hack moderators ever once attempted to correct any of her lies.
Right! It was ‘very fine people on both sides’ and not "good people." Trump's defense makes it worse. He said his statement was an excellent statement as he was making statements before he had all the facts. LOL

We've all seen the photos and reports of Trump being with the project 2025 leaders. He's running form it like a Trump with his hair on fire.

What lies? And attacking the moderators as hacks is like inadvertently showing your hand at the poker table. You lose.

Being pressured means it wasn’t their decision.

You’re proved wrong yet again, ya quibbling little mutt. 👍
Being pressured to make a decision. It's still a decision made. Bowing to pressure can be see in different ways, but "your Honor, my client wasn't ignorant of the law. He was just pressured to break the law"

Right! It was ‘very fine people on both sides’ and not "good people." Trump's defense makes it worse. He said his statement was an excellent statement as he was making statements before he had all the facts. LOL

We've all seen the photos and reports of Trump being with the project 2025 leaders. He's running form it like a Trump with his hair on fire.

What lies? And attacking the moderators as hacks is like inadvertently showing your hand at the poker table. You lose.
Again: the quibbling little mutt known as the dainty tries to have it both ways.

He said what he said in a context, troll boi.

You choose to ignore or redefine that context. That’s the heart of your fail.

I don’t place a lot of credence in Snopes, but even they call bullshit on the dainty:

Again: the quibbling little mutt known as the dainty tries to have it both ways.

He said what he said in a context, troll boi.

You choose to ignore or redefine that context. That’s the heart of your fail.

I don’t place a lot of credence in Snopes, but even they call bullshit on the dainty:

"Trump did say there were "very fine people on both sides," referring to the protesters and the counterprotesters."

Liberal hacks shouldn't be moderators. These two are two of the biggest hacks out there.

m
Liberal hacks shouldn't be moderators. These two are two of the biggest hacks out there.

Megyn Kelly, certainly no fan of Donald Trump, also blasted the moderators for blatant bias. The worst she has ever witnessed she said.

The Daily Signal provides a pretty good analysis of moderator bias in this piece:

Megyn Kelly, certainly no fan of Donald Trump, also blasted the moderators for blatant bias. The worst she has ever witnessed she said.
Actually she’s quite the fan of Trump.

The pro-Trump media know that they won’t get any viewers unless they say what they’re supposed to say.

Trump dances around when he speaks: "whatever you want to call them?" People that defend him remind me of those who defend people with plausible deniability. It's a masque

Reporter: "Sir, I just didn’t understand what you were saying. You were saying the press has treated white nationalists unfairly? I just don’t understand what you were saying."

Trump: "No, no. There were people in that rally -- and I looked the night before -- if you look, there were people protesting very quietly the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. I’m sure in that group there were some bad ones. The following day it looked like they had some rough, bad people -- neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call them.

A hypothetical isn’t even an argument.

It’s a question. Trump couldn’t answer it because he’s afraid to.

Fact-checking the ABC News presidential debate

Trump on inflation during his presidency​

Former President Donald Trump claimed in Tuesday’s debate with Vice President Kamala Harris that there was virtually no inflation during his administration.
“I had no inflation, virtually no inflation,” Trump said.

Facts First: This is false. Cumulative inflation over the course of Trump’s presidency was about 7.8%.
Inflation was low at the end of Trump’s term, having plummeted during the Covid-19 pandemic. The year-over-year inflation rate was about 1.4% in January 2021, the month Trump left office.

Forum List

Back