Trump ear didn't require stitches - just a scratch

grazed is almost too much to agree on. But grazed will do. He was not shot, taking a bullet. He didn't even get a scratch. Maybe the force of wind moving so fast, so close upset his fragile skin. He is old and out of shape.
You're just freaking out because Trump is going to DESTROY Kamala tonight just like he did to Joe.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Enjoy, troll.
:auiqs.jpg:

Trump ear didn't require stitches - just a scratch? Not even a scratch. They dressed up his ear for effect. LOL​

View attachment 1009217
:laughing0301:

He added that “there was nothing to stitch” because the bullet had “scooped” some “skin and fat” from the top of the ear.

Jackson also told the magazine that he designed the square bandage that Trump wore over his ear during the Republican National Convention. The ear was inflamed and irritation could lead to further bleeding, so Jackson dressed it with antibiotic ointment and some gauze, before using the square bandage to cover it all up.

“I’m an emergency medical physician,” Jackson told the magazine. “I’m not a nurse. I did the best I could.”
/—-/ We know how disappointing it is that your hired assassin missed by an inch.

grazed is almost too much to agree on. But grazed will do. He was not shot, taking a bullet. He didn't even get a scratch. Maybe the force of wind moving so fast, so close upset his fragile skin. He is old and out of shape.
Hey, Eric said half his ear was blown off.
But dear leader is a reptile and grew a new ear. Amazing stuff.

You're just freaking out because Trump is going to DESTROY Kamala tonight just like he did to Joe.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Enjoy, troll.
:auiqs.jpg:
one question and only one question is all that needs to be asked by Trump. Why are middle class homes suffering as you state under demofk rule? After her response.

then ask Why does she have to have price controls? then Why does she need tax relief, then why does she need to control the border? They run the country with bidenomics right? Wait, Scamala, you lying?

Trump ear didn't require stitches - just a scratch? Not even a scratch. They dressed up his ear for effect. LOL​

View attachment 1009217
:laughing0301:

He added that “there was nothing to stitch” because the bullet had “scooped” some “skin and fat” from the top of the ear.

Jackson also told the magazine that he designed the square bandage that Trump wore over his ear during the Republican National Convention. The ear was inflamed and irritation could lead to further bleeding, so Jackson dressed it with antibiotic ointment and some gauze, before using the square bandage to cover it all up.

“I’m an emergency medical physician,” Jackson told the magazine. “I’m not a nurse. I did the best I could.”

I think you can see from this
picture of Trump's bloody ear
that the dressing is appropriate for the wound.

Last edited:
I think you can see from this
picture of Trump's bloody ear
that the dressing is appropriate for the wound.
for the record----we have all read things like----"it was inches from his heart"---with gunshot wounds-----OK!!! this is my take on the injury that our Trumpy sustained----it was an Inch from his TEMPORAL BONE---had that been hit---he could have sustained a fatal EPIDURAL HEMATOMA.....so there!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back