Trump whipped Harris. Some news is angry at ABC.

So you think healthcare is all fucked up and you don’t want him to do anything about it?

The fact that you started with “hopefully” already reveals he doesn’t have a policy.
I dont want to give freeloading bums free healthcare. Period.

I asked what his policy was, and you don’t know. Point made. He doesn’t have one.

What’s his tax policy?
Nor should he have a policy on it. Kamala shouldnt have a policy for it either.

His tax policy is the exact same as last time. Lower taxes for everyone across the board.

His tax policy is the exact same as last time. Lower taxes for everyone across the board.
Why shouldn’t he have a policy? Government is heavily involved in healthcare. You think he should just ignore it?

What are the details of his tax policy? “Lower taxes” is the opposite of detailed.

There has to be some sort of policy

If nothing else, “doing nothing” literally would mean leaving it the way it currently is

Trump did NOT win the debate. Was the moderation biased? Absolutely, but they are not the ones who got suckered in to wasting time talking about stupid shit like 'crowd size'.

Trump sucked, he had many opportunities to score big points, but time after time he wasted time patting himself on the back over past issues. He simply did not articulate a clear message why he should be elected over her.

His closing statements were the highlight. He finally connected her to the last four years, but he should have been doing it throughout the debate.

We have to now hope that Trump gets the chance to redeem himself in another debate, that hopefully will not be moderated by the two disastrous moderators last night.
The blob lost because he didn’t prepare, doubled down on all of the lies that the public is tired of hearing about, parroted crazy conspiracy theories that most people have never heard of so he sounded like a complete idiot by doing so.

Harris kicked his ass. The moderators were fine.

What are the details of his tax policy? “Lower taxes” is the opposite of detailed.
What details are you missing? Its the same tax plan as last time. Google it. Its about to expire soon too. Trump will reinstate it if he wins.

What is Kamala's tax policy? You have no fucking idea. None of us do, but i think we are all smart enough to know that it will invole RAISING taxes, which no one likes.

What details are you missing? Its the same tax plan as last time. Google it. Its about to expire soon too. Trump will reinstate it if he wins.

What is Kamala's tax policy? You have no fucking idea. None of us do, but i think we are all smart enough to know that it will invole RAISING taxes, whiches no one likes.
So you’re saying he’s not for lower taxes, he’s for the same taxes. Are you sure?

There has to be some sort of policy

If nothing else, “doing nothing” literally would mean leaving it the way it currently is
Yes, leave it alone. Thats exactly what i want. Did you not learn the lesson the last time a president fucked with health insurance? :dunno:

If he wants to lower them further, thats even better. Kamala wants to raise taxes. :dunno:
But you don’t know if he wants to lower them?

I thought he had policies and details. Turns out that’s not going so well for you.

What’s his policy on Ukraine?

But you don’t know if he wants to lower them?

I thought he had policies and details. Turns out that’s not going so well for you.

What’s his policy on Ukraine?
I havent been to his policy website, so i dont know the details. I dont even care. I just know that his policies work and I know that Kamala's dont work. Its as simple as that.

Forum List

Back