UKLFI - The face of Zionism

I'll just say again

Parroting yourself ... parroting the left... doesn't help you... and it is pretty weak.

that their Iron Dome is penetrated with impunity by Iran's hypersonic capabilities, as demonstrated.

You are dreaming. Israel is now in the negotiating process of selling the Iron Dome to more than a few countries. If Iran wants to obliterate itself, then that's it's choice. Stuxnet showed them that the trajectory may be somewhat in question. :thup:

No nation is capable of a defense against Russia/China technology. And likely soon America's too.

The left like to say that, but China doesn't seem so assured. :dunno:

And the Arabs know that the Iranians will fight to the last Arab.

And the Arabs know that the Iranians will fight to the last Arab.
If you want to discuss this subject, I must point out that Iranians are not Arabs, they are Persians, it helps to know what one is talking about.

Last edited:
If you want to discuss this subject, I must point out that Iranians are not Arabs, they are Persians, he helps to know what one is talking about.

"He helps"

Who are you talking about and what help is he offering?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will discuss in the terms I choose and will always give content vs the posts of others.

Now.

Countries like Cyprus and several in Europe, including Germany and Finland, have shown serious interest in acquiring the missile defense system.

Parroting yourself is pretty weak, and parroting the left doesn't help you.

Israel is now in the negotiating process of selling the Iron Dome to more than a few countries. If Iran wants to obliterate itself, then that's it's choice. Stuxnet showed them that the trajectory may be somewhat in question. :thup:

The left like to say that, but China doesn't seem so assured. :dunno:
If America is creating a socalled 'Iron Dome', it won't be of a sort that is easily penetrated by the latest in modern missile technology. That's outdated and the efforts would be superfluous. To date, only partial defense and luck are possible with hypersonic technology. All nations are in the same boat.

If Israel is hit with a nuke.

Gaza and the West Bank (Judea and Samaria) are gone as well.

And then, while this is going on?

Samson is no longer waiting.

I'm helping you, by making you aware that

Screenshot 09-10-2024 10.58.43.png

If that were the case, you would not have gone back and edited your post.

Iranians are not Arabs.
Post a link where I said that they are...

If Israel is hit with a nuke.

Gaza and the West Bank (Judea and Samaria) are gone as well.

And then, while this is going on?

Samson is no longer waiting.
Israel has lots of nuclear weapons, they got them by stealing US weapons secrets in the 1950s and 1960s. JFK was opposed to the Israeli nuclear plans and actively blocked them, then he was assassinated and Israel's nuclear weapons were eventually completed.

Israel has lots of nuclear weapons, they got them by stealing US weapons secrets in the 1950s and 1960s. JFK was opposed to the Israeli nuclear plans and actively blocked them, then he was assassinated and Israel's nuclear weapons were eventually completed.
You're really stuck in the past and Americans are more concerned about who killed JFK.

Israel's nuclear reactors are not designed from American reactors. They release high-grade uranium as waste. American reactors release spent uranium as waste as do Chinese reactors. Canadian reactors release weapons-grade plutonium as waste... and they sell it.

Once again, you're conflating a Jew with an all-Jews conspiracy. The left do this because they are bloc-obsessed progressives.

The Israelis assassinated JFK.

Here you go, sparky:

Once again, you're conflating a Jew with an all-Jews conspiracy. The left do this because they are bloc-obsessed progressives.
What exactly did I write that you interpret as "conflation"? quote me please.

Sources of information are: Scott Ritter, Col Macgregor, Jeffery Sachs, and several others, via utube.
So seizing more of the West Bank, ethnically cleaning the native population, makes room for all the displaced Jews from the north...

What exactly did I write that you interpret as "conflation"? quote me please.
You conflate what a Jew did with an all Jew conspiracy. It was a Jewish migrant from Lithuania.

As you did above. They were all spies in that grouping. Spooks, spies, it's a designation. All countries use them.

But a "Jew' is alluded to in a conspiracy to make it an "Israeli" government action.

There is no proof of that.

Forum List

Back