Tyreek Hill body-cam video from Miami-Dade Police. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Am I right?

It wasn't a seatbelt violation, with those limo-black windows the cops couldn't even see the driver, let alone if he was wearing a seatbelt. It had to be some sort of moving violation, Florida is a "click it or ticket" state where no seatbelt can be a primary cause for a traffic stop.
Wow, sounds like a bunch of laws to selectively harass black people.

But, hey, they didn't figure out they were messing with a famous one, so get used to a desk job until you are quietly encouraged to retire.

But, hey, they didn't figure out they were messing with a famous one, so get used to a desk job until you are quietly encouraged to retire.

Dumbass, you're just a dumbass

Your boy should have just complied. 99 percent of America would

Since blacks are less than twelve percent of the population, far more white people get seatbelt tickets than blacks. I constantly see whites and Latinos pulled over for seatbelt tickets her in Arizona. Or is your claim that Black people don't use seatbelts more than other races?

I've always been an inveterate speeder. I've never blamed the cops for pulling me over and giving me tickets. I was breaking the law, and they were doing their job. I certainly never gave them attitude, if for no other reason, because in a traffic stop, they have all the power.
Many libs reject the power of law ofue to their feelings about that power and problems ensue.
Come crunch time-ya gotta think.

Last edited:
Since blacks are less than twelve percent of the population, far more white people get seatbelt tickets than blacks. I constantly see whites and Latinos pulled over for seatbelt tickets her in Arizona. Or is your claim that Black people don't use seatbelts more than other races?
No, my claim is that a cop will let 10 white people drive by without their seatbelts, only to pull over the one black guy and then use that as a pretext to search his car.

Because we both know it happens. Cops have told me they do exactly that.

They're ya go...off on tangents you silly left loon. And you are

Nincompoop: "no no I'm an independent libertarian!!!!!"

No

I saw no justification for shooting her just as I see no justification for a cop going off because someone doesn't jump when told to jump.

But your hypocrisy is noted.

Forum List

Back