Tyreek Hill detained by police. Who's in the right? Who's in the the wrong?

Hill appeared to be on the phone, so maybe he was trying to mute the outside noise.

Personal problems to not mean Citizens need to pay for Police time to wait on him to comply. too bad. Compliance is non-negotiable. Take your ticket paper, sign here. Then make your calls later in a parking spot.

Personal problems to not mean Citizens need to pay for Police time to wait on him to comply. too bad. Compliance is non-negotiable. Take your ticket paper, sign here. Then make your calls later in a parking spot.
tthe whole event from first contact to police violence was 60 seconds,,

he rolled down the window within 15 seconnds of being asked and opened his door and was halfway out within 7 seconds of being asked and the cops attacked him,,

You still don't have to be nice to them. You can tell them to go fuck themselves every five seconds if you want.

True enough, I've seen videos where someone cussed the cops out! You can get away w/ that when you have well trained & reasonable police officers! If you get an a-#ole, expect him/her to feel disrespected & will act accordingly! It's best just to keep your mouth shut, ask what the problem is, then comply to their orders; esp. if speeding like that! Tyreek fk'd up just by leaving KC! He made out financially, but he lost out on 2 SB's! What an idiot! He could have been immortalized like Montana/Rice! Instead, he makes a few extra bucks & gets accolades about his speed & catches when he's eliminated in the playoffs year in & year out! :stir: :meow::confused::mad::dunno:

You still dont have to be nice to them. You can tell them to go fuck themselves every five seconds if you want.
That’s just being a terrible citizen…typical of those on the left. Break the law and Harris will pay for you to get off.

The kop who pulled over Hill estimated his speed. No electronic or mechanical machine to measure his speed.

The estimate was 60 in a 40, but perceptions can widely vary. Speed-size illusion means that smaller objects appear faster than larger objects when going the same speed. There is also something called motion parallax. An object closer to you appears to move faster.

Anyone can easily and informally test these. A plane you watch off a carrier appears to really motor. A plane several miles in the sky appears to lumber. Also, look at a car that speeds past your car. It's really cooking fast, right? But then that car appears to move slower when a mile ahead.

Hill was driving a small car. In my observation, smaller cars appear to zip along more than larger cars.

Last edited:
I read the other thread on Hill. I saw several bootlickers discussing their own speeding. Most people also tailgate in my observation. So, people are critical of others when they don't even understand basic physics.

Yeah and I'm sure that is why one of them often ends up busting your balls, then you'll bitch about that too.
I dont do that, im not a dickhead for no reason. And im not an auditor trying to make them learn their jobs. Im just saying you are well within your legal right to do so.

Forum List

Back