BREAKING REPORT: Violent Venezuelan gang takes over motel in El Paso, Texas

What are we going to talk about?

Let's deal with what is/has happened in America where we are and then we can go to Africa.
key word being "HAPPENED"

its ancient history thats already been corrected,,

what you want to do is beat a dead horse,,

if youre so concerned about black slavery why dont you at least start some threads on it to bring awareness and actually help someone ??

key word being "HAPPENED"

its ancient history thats already been corrected,,

what you want to do is beat a dead horse,,

if youre so concerned about black slavery why dont you at least start some threads on it to bring awareness and actually help someone ??
The economic damage has not been corrected. And then there is Jim Crow and todays white racism. How about you discuss how America has lost 51 trilion dollars due to white racism since 1990?

I don't live in Africa, but I do live in America. Now what was done to slaves in America have to do with Africa?

I am not ok with slavery anywhere, would you support the US sending troops to Africa to end slavery on that continent?

This is why CRT needs to be taught, because folks like you don't understand the atrocities that were done to black folks during slavery.

As far as Arica goes your niggra brothers sold their niggra brothers into slavery.

GFY Bitch, anytime black folks start talking about the injustice done to black folks during slavery in this country, cocksuckas like you love to start talking about slavery happening somewhere in Africa. We aren't talking about Africa, we are talking about what was done to black folks in America.

If America were to send troops to a country in Africa today to wipe out slavery your bitch ass would be whining about it.

Son all you're good for is being a slave.

If they had it coming? How does someone have a rape coming? How does one have having a limb cut off coming? You show everyday that you are a racist POS.
Actually, I don't care if you think I'm a racist. If calling me a WAYCISSS makes you feel good have at it. While is is certainly true that many slave women had sex with the master, how much of it was actually rape! Cutting off limbs might happen as a serious punishment. Again, we are talking about value. These were just throwaway. They were valuable.

Forum List

Back