Harris gets no post debate bump...but Trump improves...

Here's a twist for ya... 50% of respondents to this NY Post Poll taken after Tuesday's debate agree that Kamala Harris won the debate...but her new poll numbers were exactly the same as pre-debate.

Who improved?

Donald J. Trump!

Trump gain a percentage point from undecided voters!

Ain't life grand. :D

"In the survey conducted by Leger, half of respondents who watched at least some portion of the ABC News debate said Harris was the winner, while 29% said Trump had gotten the better of the VP and 13% said neither candidate had won the Philadelphia showdown.

However, the poll also shows Trump gained one percentage point of support among likely voters from a pre-debate survey taken following the Democratic National Convention in late August, while Harris held steady."

I agree with those that there were no winners in that debate. Kamala got an F- for total lack of substance and massive misrepresentation, lies, irrelevant content. Can't grade Trump because the moderators did not allow him any opportunity to actually debate important issues.

Here's a twist for ya... 50% of respondents to this NY Post Poll taken after Tuesday's debate agree that Kamala Harris won the debate...but her new poll numbers were exactly the same as pre-debate.

Who improved?

Donald J. Trump!

"In the survey conducted by Leger, half of respondents who watched at least some portion of the ABC News debate said Harris was the winner, while 29% said Trump had gotten the better of the VP and 13% said neither candidate had won the Philadelphia showdown.

However, the poll also shows Trump gained one percentage point of support among likely voters from a pre-debate survey taken following the Democratic National Convention in late August, while Harris held steady."

Who the fuck is Leger?

Léger is a Canadian-owned market research and analytics company

Have you checked any other survey's?

Harris lost support on trust handling the economy after the debate...

1000002716.png

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
Why do you think that the leftists hide her and her "policies" from the public except in highly controlled environments?

Sort of stands to reason really, when the more people see and hear of her the less they like her.

• Fact
Reactions: Ava

Who improved?

Donald J. Trump!

Fake news
It is too soon to know how (or if) this debate affects the polling.

Explains a lot...

Fake news.
Whenever you are considering quoting anything generated by Fox News you should first consider that this is the same source who admitted to lying to it's viewers in a 780 million dollar lawsuit settlement.....then remember the old adage "fool me once, shame on you....fool me twice, shame on ME."

So, all that blather and I don't see any polls countering the assertion in the OP, just a lot of handwringing and whining about media that doesn't follow the narrative. Interesting.

Forum List

Back