Why Trump won the Debate

BS. Vice presidents cast tie breakers in the Senate, not set policy. You are like Trump, simply wishing he were running against Joe, but you're screwed.

She gave great answers on the abortion issue, the importance of foreign policy supporting Ukraine, not the dictators and strongmen trump supports. She gave samples of her policies that would benefit average Americans and small business. Donny gave us rally batshit crazy statements about immigrants eating neighbors cats and dogs.
Ok, so Kamala lied when she said she was in on every administration decision? She got nothing but softball questions except for the two she wouldn’t answer. So again give us a tough question she answered. You can’t.

I was on vacation for the past four days, and missed the actual debate. But by most serious accounts, Trump won it pretty handily as I thought he would. I saw on poll where 6 of 10 undecided voters are now going for Trump.

The reason Trump won is because he bears the mantle of someone who has given their heart and soul, and almost his life in order to serve the American people. He sacrificed billions of dollars to serve the American people when he could be enjoying an easy retirement. But retirement and ease are not what Trump is about. Serving America is. When he speaks, he carries the gravitas of all he has endured; the nine years of relentless paid attacks from the left. kangaroo-court show trials by the Biden JD, and even an assassination attempt. In the debate, all this came out for the American people to see. Trump was authentic while Harris was prepped and sounded like her responses were wrote and memorized. She also avoided answering all of the few tough questions. She simply has not paid the price. She's never done anything and doesn't have the cred. Honest and real beats slick and packaged every time. So that's how Trump won.
Trump didn't really win the debate, nor Harris, but pretty much America did, because people are freaking out at how
biased ABC was and they didn't know before, but now it's undeniable.

This is what has baffled me for years. How can we see and hear the same man and arrive at totally different opinions about him. We have the same facts about him that should form our opinion.
I see a self serving sociopath who is at the fat Elvis stage of his political career and you see a savior.
I think it’s because you rely on the paid leftwing media which wants Trump removed at all costs for your interpretation, while I look at the results this great man has achieved.

Trump tried destroying it the first time. Don't be fooled by a slogan.
MAGA is not just a slogan
Screenshot_20220817-214752_Chrome.jpg

I think it’s because you rely on the paid leftwing media which wants Trump removed at all costs for your interpretation, while I look at the results this great man has achieved.
I get my info from lots of different places. I think Trump should have never been allowed to achieve what you call great (like everything he has done?). I think back in 2016 when he mocked that handicapped reporter at one of his rallies, that should have been the end of him. I expected America to turn away in disgust and end his political career right then.

I was on vacation for the past four days, and missed the actual debate. But by most serious accounts, Trump won it pretty handily as I thought he would. I saw on poll where 6 of 10 undecided voters are now going for Trump.

The reason Trump won is because he bears the mantle of someone who has given their heart and soul, and almost his life in order to serve the American people. He sacrificed billions of dollars to serve the American people when he could be enjoying an easy retirement. But retirement and ease are not what Trump is about. Serving America is. When he speaks, he carries the gravitas of all he has endured; the nine years of relentless paid attacks from the left. kangaroo-court show trials by the Biden JD, and even an assassination attempt. In the debate, all this came out for the American people to see. Trump was authentic while Harris was prepped and sounded like her responses were wrote and memorized. She also avoided answering all of the few tough questions. She simply has not paid the price. She's never done anything and doesn't have the cred. Honest and real beats slick and packaged every time. So that's how Trump won.
1726113086727.png

I get my info from lots of different places. I think Trump should have never been allowed to achieve what you call great (like everything he has done?). I think back in 2016 when he mocked that handicapped reporter at one of his rallies, that should have been the end of him. I expected America to turn away in disgust and end his political career right then.
That was a hoax. Propaganda for the gullible

Also
Then comes the pussy grabbing tape that would have ended anybody else's career and the big lie, J6 and now this convicted felon and sexual predator, financial fraudster and notorious grifter wants our votes.

How can you claim he won the debate when you didn't see it? From your post we can conclude he would have won the debate even if didn't show up.

If we judge the debate by what the candidates said, Harris won hands down.

I don't think we have ever heard in a presidential debate so many egregious lies from a candidate.
Trump falsely claimed that Democrats support killing babies after birth.
Trump claims illegal immigrants are eating dogs and cats in Springfield.
Trump still claims he won 2020 election.
He also claims this was his best debate.

We heard other misstatements by both candidates but nothing like the above.

I believe Trump says whatever he thinks his audience wants to heard or what will move them. Whether it is true or not is totally irrelevant to him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back