Massive Debate Backlash for ABC and Kamala

That's a new one.

Now, prove it .

I'll snicker as you go silent
I'm snickering at you because the person who made that claim was indeed a sock. You're calling me a fake with no proof and in fact you look at my picture each time you call me one. So the laugh is on you. So go get your bottle of Proper number 12 and have another drink.

1726108752202.png

This isn't quite working out the way they hoped
What do you mean?

We hoped to trigger the entire Trump cult into a hysterical pants-crapping meltdown.

We succeeded beyond our wildest dreams.

The only problem? The stench. For God's sake, Trump cultists, go change your underwear. It's not normal to wallow around in your own crap like that.

I amazes me how people will defend killing babies...even late term babies; will vote for a woman that has done NOTHING about the border; bailed out terrorists destroying american cities, etc.

It amazes me so much, it makes me even more depressed knowing americans are so determined to see our country destroyed. Depressing. Who would want to live in these times? What is to look forward to but more death, soon be another war, immigrants getting help while our veterans live on the street; more illegals eating pets; food prices horrendous but illegals get food stamps and a visa and can buy a home; our kids are taught about boners and how to masturbate in 5th grade; drag queens prancing around in parades and in libraries; I could go on and on and on but it just makes me even more depressed. I guess its time to avoid this place again. How could y'all want this??? I don't.

And where did this backlash come frm?

Dr. Steve Turley. Who the hell is he?

Dr. Steven Turley is an internationally recognized scholar, conservative political commentator, speaker, and classical guitarist. He is a Christian conservative and a right-wing populist

Massive backlash?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Have America's number one best selling beer...

Oh, wait...

1000002707.png

So why should this lie go viral?

Trump said that democrats support aborting babies after they are born.
At least one democratic politician, I believe it was the governor of Virginia, is on record saying exactly that. I believe that the quote goes something like “after the birth, the fetus would be made comfortable while the mother and her doctor decide if it will be terminated or not”. That may not be exact, but it captures most of the facts.

I amazes me how people will defend killing babies...even late term babies; will vote for a woman that has done NOTHING about the border; bailed out terrorists destroying american cities, etc.

It amazes me so much, it makes me even more depressed knowing americans are so determined to see our country destroyed. Depressing. Who would want to live in these times? What is to look forward to but more death, soon be another war, immigrants getting help while our veterans live on the street; more illegals eating pets; food prices horrendous but illegals get food stamps and a visa and can buy a home; our kids are taught about boners and how to masturbate in 5th grade; drag queens prancing around in parades and in libraries; I could go on and on and on but it just makes me even more depressed. I guess its time to avoid this place again. How could y'all want this??? I don't.
Lol.

This isn't a post.

It's a cry for help.

Like five months of Fox News condensed into one giant grievance paragraph.

At least one democratic politician, I believe it was the governor of Virginia, is on record saying exactly that. I believe that the quote goes something like “after the birth, the fetus would be made comfortable while the mother and her doctor decide if it will be terminated or not”. That may not be exact, but it captures most of the facts.
Why do you want newborn babies to die in extended agonizing pain until they die of natural causes?

That's brutal. Even for a trumper.

Forum List

Back