I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About

This attempt to disenfranchise 81 million Biden voters in January 2021

nfbw 220525 Vsotbl01359

i. Some Of The Biggest Lies Being Spread About The Jan. 6 Insurrection 220525 {post•1359}. NotfooledbyW May’22 Vsotbl: The harm inflicted is not equal. The Trump voters are not harmed by disenfranchisement because their vote ultimately wins after having actually lost.

The harm of disenfranchisement falls on the Biden voters because their candidate won but never gets to represent them and their interest because Mike Pence decided to throw out their votes.

Most Trump voters being white makes this a white coup against the multicultural Democratic Party where 90 percent of all black voters choose to be represented,

When DJT attempted to harm that many black Americans by canceling their votes to make his white base happy as he said on Jan6 it would have becoime reality that millions of white Trump voters are happy that Trump could do harm to millions of black Americans with his fake electors scheme, …. it is racist nfbw 220525 Vsotbl01359

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I'm not the one needing consoling. Biden is who lost th debate, and Harris just lost another one.
This attempt to disenfranchise 81 million Biden voters in January 2021

nfbw 220525 Vsotbl01359

i. Some Of The Biggest Lies Being Spread About The Jan. 6 Insurrection 220525 {post•1359}. NotfooledbyW May’22 Vsotbl: The harm inflicted is not equal. The Trump voters are not harmed by disenfranchisement because their vote ultimately wins after having actually lost.

The harm of disenfranchisement falls on the Biden voters because their candidate won but never gets to represent them and their interest because Mike Pence decided to throw out their votes.

Most Trump voters being white makes this a white coup against the multicultural Democratic Party where 90 percent of all black voters choose to be represented,

When DJT attempted to harm that many black Americans by canceling their votes to make his white base happy as he said on Jan6 it would have becoime reality that millions of white Trump voters are happy that Trump could do harm to millions of black Americans with his fake electors scheme, …. it is racist nfbw 220525 Vsotbl01359
Does anybody have any idea what this weird pile of leftist, looney jibbersih means ? If so, please don't tell me.

Forum List

Back