To Everybody Calling Trump Mean

Then it should be no problem to back up your assertion.

Now you're on record supporting killing American voters?

Tell us how many people, just across the Potomac, also have easily accessible weapons?
You are delusional as usual. No other comment is needed.

You are delusional as usual. No other comment is needed.
So, once again, you can't back up your claims with factual information.

How typical of you Stann.

I suppose you believe those crazy people were Democrats. Right , more delusional beliefs on your part.
Well, Stann, in 1925 they pretty much were, feel free to provide research to prove me wrong................... :auiqs.jpg:

Well, Stann, in 1925 they pretty much were, feel free to provide research to prove me wrong................... :auiqs.jpg:
Today they vote for trump. You are living in the past. I live in the present.

No sources backing up your claim again Stann.....................you have besmirched yourself amongst the good posters here on USMB.

Have a nice day.
Sorry can't talk to an idiot like you anymore . Try to have a good night if that's possible.

No sources backing up your claim again Stann.....................you have besmirched yourself amongst the good posters here on USMB.

Have a nice day.
dell, what was the share of votes in confederate states in 1925 that went to the republic party?

What is it now?

I'm not living in 1925.

Stann-dard response.............why don't you back up your claims................for once.

C'mon, Stann....................put up or shut up...................that simple.
Stop the trolling. You did this to me before , not again. Sicko.

In 1925? Don't think Trump was born back then..............................:biggrin:
Who.carea about 1925 . We live now. What is happening now is what's important why are you so fucked up. Don't care, please get help.

Forum List

Back