What you need to know about the nazis.

Round and round we go. This certainly has been unproductive.

Because you have not any light idea what you try to speak about.

History: Yesterday Bavarian policemen in Munich had to kill an 18 years old child. Poor guys. Reason for this was: This Austrian citizen with a Bosnian name drove during the Paralympics (The Nazis had killed all this athletes because of their darwinistic ideology!) to Munich where exactly on September 5th 1972 Palestine terrorists had broken the Olympic peace by kidnapping and murdering athletes from Israel. He had a repeating rifle with attached bayonet from world war 1 and shot on policemen in the near of the "Amerikahaus" (=America house) and the Consulate General of Israel which was closed because of the memorial day 9/5/1972.

This all remembers me to many things many people are doing wrong when they speak about history - and whoever taught this unfortunate young victim of his own “history” had better go to prison. “Freedom of expression" is not a punishable offense - but does that also apply to propagandistic brainwashing; specially when an 18 years old child - I guess he was a hero in the own eyes - is nothing else than a victim of absurde brainwash?

Last edited:
Because you have not any light idea what you try to speak about.

History: Yesterday Bavarian policemen in Munich had to kill an 18 years old child. Poor guys. Reason for this was: This Austrian citizen with a Bosnian name drove during the Paralympics (The Nazis had killed all this athletes because of their darwinistic ideology!) to Munich where exactly on September 5th 1972 Palestine terrorists had broken the Olympic peace by kidnapping and murdering athletes from Israel. He had a repeating rifle with attached bayonet from world war 1 and shot on policemen in the near of the "Amerikahaus" (=America house) and the Consulate General of Israel which was closed because of the memorial day 9/5/1972.

This all remembers me to many things many people are doing wrong when they speak about history - and whoever taught this unfortunate young victim of his own “history” had better go to prison. “Freedom of expression" is not a punishable offense - but does that also apply to propagandistic brainwashing; specially when an 18 years old child - I guess he was a hero in the own eyes - is nothing else than a victim of absurde brainwash?
Henry Ford may have said once that “history is more or less bunk,” but this is only the case when myth continues to prevail over truth.

Henry Ford may have said once that “history is more or less bunk,” but this is only the case when myth continues to prevail over truth.

I heard Henry Ford was a Nazi. So I doubt he had any real idea about anything what has to do with history. A big part of the ideology of the Nazis - specially in context racism - came by the way from the English speaking world. Germans for example never had been Aryans - we had once been Arians. But it is impossible to mix up this two words in the German language. I guess all this Aryan nonsense came from the English speaking world to Germany. Fascism was by the way also not a German invention. Hitler was called "Führer" (=leader) because of the "duce" in Italy. Spain also was important in this context where Hitler fought for Franco - and the first time against the Soviet world revolution. And one of the most strange things of history: before Hitler came the European monster per excellence had been the king of Belgium, because of the extremely bloody inhuman actions in his Kongo. Today nearly no one knows anything about this bloody chapter of history any longer.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back