Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine pushes back on fake migrant story amplified by Trump

Maybe if white men weren't so obsessed with trans women, you could sex your women properly.
He/she thinks it's all about money. It isn't. In Germany they tried all kinds of financial carrots to get women to have more children but no cigar.

So...it looks like our pets are safe, after all--Trump cannot help himself, he just has to lie, in his attempt to pander to his hard-core base..i.e. scum-sucking racists~

Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine, a Republican, distanced himself from former President Donald Trump's false claim that Haitian immigrants in Springfield are eating people's pets.
"This is something that came up on the internet, and the internet can be quite crazy sometimes," DeWine told CBS News' chief Washington correspondent Major Garrett on Wednesday.
DeWine said he trusts city officials, who have said they have not received any credible reports of such conduct.
"Mayor [Rob] Rue of Springfield says, 'No, there's no truth in that.' They have no evidence of that at all. So, I think we go with what the mayor says. He knows his city, " DeWine said.

The baseless rumors have been amplified in recent days by Trump and his allies. Trump repeated the claim during Tuesday's debate against Vice President Kamala Harris.
"In Springfield, they're eating the dogs — the people that came in — they're eating the cats," he said. "They're eating — they're eating the pets of the people that live there. And this is what's happening in our country, and it's a shame."
Earlier in the week, Trump's running mate, Sen. JD Vance of Ohio, shared the claim on social media, saying, "Reports now show that people have had their pets abducted and eaten by people who shouldn't be in this country."

DeWine defended the thousands of Haitian migrants who are living in Springfield, but noted there are challenges that come with 15,000 migrants settling in city with a population of less than 60,000 in the last couple of years.

"These Haitians came in here to work because there were jobs, and they filled a lot of jobs. And if you talk to employers, they've done a very, very good job and they work very, very hard," he said.
There is video, you idiot.

Haven't you learned by now?

The derp state LIES.

The media LIES.

But they won't get away with this one.

Not when the video is public for everyone to see, and not when the local police have already confirmed it.

There is video, you idiot.

Haven't you learned by now?

The derp state LIES.

The media LIES.

But they won't get away with this one.

Not when the video is public for everyone to see, and not when the local police have already confirmed it.
The video is that of an American Black woman in Canton OH.
A far cry from Greater Springfield.
The local police have in, fact, done the exact opposite..denying any validly to any of the allegations categorically!

All this has already been posted, some of it twice.
Keep up Scruffy~

Last edited:
So...it looks like our pets are safe, after all--Trump cannot help himself, he just has to lie, in his attempt to pander to his hard-core base..i.e. scum-sucking racists~

Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine, a Republican, distanced himself from former President Donald Trump's false claim that Haitian immigrants in Springfield are eating people's pets.
"This is something that came up on the internet, and the internet can be quite crazy sometimes," DeWine told CBS News' chief Washington correspondent Major Garrett on Wednesday.
DeWine said he trusts city officials, who have said they have not received any credible reports of such conduct.
"Mayor [Rob] Rue of Springfield says, 'No, there's no truth in that.' They have no evidence of that at all. So, I think we go with what the mayor says. He knows his city, " DeWine said.

The baseless rumors have been amplified in recent days by Trump and his allies. Trump repeated the claim during Tuesday's debate against Vice President Kamala Harris.
"In Springfield, they're eating the dogs — the people that came in — they're eating the cats," he said. "They're eating — they're eating the pets of the people that live there. And this is what's happening in our country, and it's a shame."
Earlier in the week, Trump's running mate, Sen. JD Vance of Ohio, shared the claim on social media, saying, "Reports now show that people have had their pets abducted and eaten by people who shouldn't be in this country."

DeWine defended the thousands of Haitian migrants who are living in Springfield, but noted there are challenges that come with 15,000 migrants settling in city with a population of less than 60,000 in the last couple of years.

"These Haitians came in here to work because there were jobs, and they filled a lot of jobs. And if you talk to employers, they've done a very, very good job and they work very, very hard," he said.
“Baseless rumors”.

Yea, all those videos on TikTok and Twitter, and various news stories over the last few years of migrants eating all sorts of animals…..they all must be “fake”.

“Baseless rumors”.

Yea, all those videos on TikTok and Twitter, and various news stories over the last few years of migrants eating all sorts of animals…..they all must be “fake”.
The topic, dude, is Trump's false assertion that Haitian immigrants in Springfield OH were eating dogs and cats.
I'm sure many animals have been eaten, tis their fate, right?
I would eat a dog or a cat if I were hungry, in fact, I'm sure I'd eat a rat.

so yeah..lots of vids out there.

But not in Springfield..because Trump lied..hard to believe eh?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The topic, dude, is Trump's false assertion that Haitian immigrants in Springfield OH were eating dogs and cats.
I'm sure many animals have been eaten, tis their fate, right?
I would eat a dog or a cat if I were hungry, in fact, I'm sure I'd eat a rat.

so yeah..lots of vids out there.

But not in Springfield..because Trump lied..hard to believe eh?
Yes we eat animals daily. I just ate a pig and turkey sandwich.

I'm glad I don't live in Ohio, or J.D. Vance would make up a story.

Then why did he do this?

Well, as you should have gathered from the article..he's sending some help for health care and asking the state patrol to ramp up traffic enforcement at peak hours and on high traffic roads.
Do you see this as a bad thing? Do you see this as a response to cats and dogs being eaten?

from your link:

The influx of Haitians to Springfield and Clark County has significantly impacted local primary care providers due to the increased number of patients and the need for more translation services. In general, migrants from Haiti have had little to no healthcare services prior to arriving in the United States, including vaccinations. Governor DeWine announced today that he is dedicating $2.5 million toward expanding primary care access for everyone living in Springfield. Governor DeWine has directed the Ohio Department of Health to work with the Clark County Health Department and other healthcare providers on this effort.

To address the increase in dangerous driving in Springfield by inexperienced Haitian drivers and all others who disregard traffic laws, Governor DeWine directed the Ohio State Highway Patrol (OSHP) to support the Springfield Police Department with traffic enforcement. Beginning tomorrow morning, OSHP troopers will patrol local roads with the highest crash rates and hold accountable any driver who drives erratically and risks the safety of others.

• Winner
The OP and all other Left Wing Zionist Fascist love

Mike DeWein..... who IDs as Christian but is really.... yeah....

They let you off your meds again?
Anyway, that has what to do with this topic....FYI, I'd never heard of the guy before today...Ohio is a bit out of the zone, for me.

• Winner
Well, as you should have gathered from the article..he's sending some help for health care and asking the state patrol to ramp up traffic enforcement at peak hours and on high traffic roads.
Do you see this as a bad thing? Do you see this as a response to cats and dogs being eaten?

from your link:

The influx of Haitians to Springfield and Clark County has significantly impacted local primary care providers due to the increased number of patients and the need for more translation services. In general, migrants from Haiti have had little to no healthcare services prior to arriving in the United States, including vaccinations. Governor DeWine announced today that he is dedicating $2.5 million toward expanding primary care access for everyone living in Springfield. Governor DeWine has directed the Ohio Department of Health to work with the Clark County Health Department and other healthcare providers on this effort.

To address the increase in dangerous driving in Springfield by inexperienced Haitian drivers and all others who disregard traffic laws, Governor DeWine directed the Ohio State Highway Patrol (OSHP) to support the Springfield Police Department with traffic enforcement. Beginning tomorrow morning, OSHP troopers will patrol local roads with the highest crash rates and hold accountable any driver who drives erratically and risks the safety of others.
So spending more money. I wonder if 2.5 million would be enough to bus all of those illegals to DC? That would be the best solution. Don’t send more money to deal with these people, spend the money to get rid of them.

in-the-south-this-look-is-usually-accompanied-with-bless-v0-cmhk83pkw6od1.png

you poor confused being.

• Thanks
because there are actually Haitians there, and the city needs help and the Haitians need help.
The Haitians don’t need any help. They need to be deported. It’s more democrat bullshit throwing more of our money to the illegals instead of doing what needs to be done. Deport these fucking people.

from your link:

Bu bu bu but what about the dog eating EvilEyeFleegle? :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back