US says alleged white supremacists tried to use Telegram to spark race war

More losers caught..a win for society eh? Amazing how they just keep coming out of the woodwork~

U.S. prosecutors unveiled criminal charges on Monday against two alleged leaders of a white supremacist gang, saying they used the Telegram social media site to solicit attacks on Black, Jewish, LGBTQ people and immigrants aiming to incite a race war.
The group, dubbed "The Terrorgram Collective", used the site to celebrate white supremacist attacks around the world and solicit racially motivated violence, prosecutors said in an indictment unsealed in federal court in Sacramento, California.

Dallas Humber, 34, of Elk Grove, California, and Matthew Allison, 37, of Boise, Idaho, each face 15 criminal counts, including soliciting hate crimes and conspiring to provide material support to terrorism. The two were in custody, officials said; it was not immediately clear if they had lawyers.
The most serious charges carry a penalty of up to 20 years in prison.
The group's targets also included U.S. government officials and critical infrastructure sites, with an overall goal of causing societal collapse in the United States, U.S. Justice Department officials said during an online news conference.

"This indictment reflects the department's response to the new technological face of white supremacist violence as those seeking mass violence expand their reach online to encourage, solicit and facilitate terrorist activities." said Kristen Clarke, the head of the Justice Department's Civil Rights Division.
The demonrats and their F B I handlers can advocate white hate and stage 500 riots and nothing is done.

More losers caught..a win for society eh? Amazing how they just keep coming out of the woodwork~

U.S. prosecutors unveiled criminal charges on Monday against two alleged leaders of a white supremacist gang, saying they used the Telegram social media site to solicit attacks on Black, Jewish, LGBTQ people and immigrants aiming to incite a race war.
The group, dubbed "The Terrorgram Collective", used the site to celebrate white supremacist attacks around the world and solicit racially motivated violence, prosecutors said in an indictment unsealed in federal court in Sacramento, California.

Dallas Humber, 34, of Elk Grove, California, and Matthew Allison, 37, of Boise, Idaho, each face 15 criminal counts, including soliciting hate crimes and conspiring to provide material support to terrorism. The two were in custody, officials said; it was not immediately clear if they had lawyers.
The most serious charges carry a penalty of up to 20 years in prison.
The group's targets also included U.S. government officials and critical infrastructure sites, with an overall goal of causing societal collapse in the United States, U.S. Justice Department officials said during an online news conference.

"This indictment reflects the department's response to the new technological face of white supremacist violence as those seeking mass violence expand their reach online to encourage, solicit and facilitate terrorist activities." said Kristen Clarke, the head of the Justice Department's Civil Rights Division.

I wish I could say I am surprised but that would be a lie. Diaper Don has fanning the flames of White Supremacy, along with Antisemitism and Racism.

One of the things you would know...if you were informed...is that one of the defendants is a woman...Dallas from Sacramento.
Cops fucked it up in the Georgia case...got it right here.
Of course, if they had intervened in Georgia...you'd be against that..as well, right?
I still have not seen the evidence

But it appears that the kid was threatening to commit mass murder whereas the white “whatever’s” were not directly threatening violence

Am I correct about that?

Again, without seeing what they posted we are just speculating

I still have not seen the evidence

But it appears that the kid was threatening to commit mass murder whereas the white “whatever’s” were not directly threatening violence

Am I correct about that?

Again, without seeing what they posted we are just speculating
it's beyond idiotic

One of the things you would know...if you were informed...is that one of the defendants is a woman...Dallas from Sacramento.
Cops fucked it up in the Georgia case...got it right here.
Of course, if they had intervened in Georgia...you'd be against that..as well, right?

I have already said that the kid should have been examined by shrinks and/or taken into custody since he had made terrorist threats which is against the law

I have already said that the kid should have been examined by shrinks and/or taken into custody since he had made terrorist threats which is against the law
Well..alrighty then. I was on my phone earlier..and this would not load..but..here ya go...you decide--no c@P on the PDF..so a few screen shots is best i can do:

1726014634304.png
1726014450881.png

1726014717307.png
1726014841861.png

Well..alrighty then. I was on my phone earlier..and this would not load..but..here ya go...you decide--no c@P on the PDF..so a few screen shots is best i can do:

View attachment 1009445View attachment 1009440
View attachment 1009449View attachment 1009453
Thanks for posting the info

The two people are clearly radicals.

Rabble rousers, ect

They are abusing free speech

But they didnt kill or assault anyone

Forum List

Back