Tyreek Hill detained by police. Who's in the right? Who's in the the wrong?

Do you know for a fact that he did not have to keep his window down? Do you have the law in front of you? As far as whether he knew who Hill was at that time, do you think he was even thinking about that? No. There are many people who do not follow pro football. That's your assumption. Someone should ask the officer if he knew at that time.
The other question is, are tinted windows allowed in Miami? I don't think so but could be wrong. This is a safety issue and I bet the courts would side with the officer on this one out of safety for the officer. The bigger issue is, why couldn't Hill keep his window down? Was he doing some drugs or something? Had a gun somewhere in the car? The officer doesn't know the answer to these and other questions. All he had to do was talk with the officer and maybe the officer would have asked for a selfie with him.
If Hill has kept the window down and calmly explained who he was (you're correct that the cop may not be a football fan) and what the situation was, he likely would have gotten at most a speeding ticket (he might have even been let off with a warning depending on how much over the speed limit he was). Instead, he acts like he did and here's the result.

If Hill has kept the window down and calmly explained who he was (you're correct that the cop may not be a football fan) and what the situation was, he likely would have gotten at most a speeding ticket (he might have even been let off with a warning depending on how much over the speed limit he was). Instead, he acts like he did and here's the result.
the result is we all see how corrupt and violent cops can be when their feelings are hurt,,
and how little respect they have for our rights,,

not the kind of policing I want,,

I would say there is practically no way they did not know it was Hill even before they pulled him over. OCR tech is fairly efficient and it can be done from a distance. They would surely do it with a very expensive sports car.

Clowns from Tacoville are higher on the pecking order than coloreds. Perhaps the angry beaner wanted to put the negro in his place. I heard Hill's teammate, Campbell, comment that all the cops were "cool" except the angry one who got suspended. I'm sure Hot Sauce is on paid leave.

I like the idea that Hill's teammates, including Odell, stopped stood by Hill. That's chemistry. Maybe that chemistry won them the game.

There was zero justification for getting physical with Hill, especially when handcuffed. Cops that do that should be knocked on their faggot asses.

Guessing this will all blow over.

if you believe the premise of the book that shows how the average american commits 7 felonies a day and dont even know it, we are all felons,,
Yep. There are so many statutes, ordinances, and regs that no one can possibly comply.

I also don't buy the excuse that police have no say in this. Bull. Law enforcement is the executive branch of a city, which is one third of government. Police brass decide which statutes they will enforce and enforce vigorously. If all the code against consensual activity were discarded, then well over half the police could be disbanded. Then, these losers would finally have to work for a living.

Forum List

Back