The Official Trump/Harris Debate Thread....With Live Feed

Tim poole.

Don't try to pretend you don't know who that is.
Timcast is the name of Tim Pool's (no e) media company.

Tenet media is owned by Lauren Chen. Timcast licensed a single show to Tenet Media...Culture War Podcast. He also licenses the same show to Amazon, Spotify, and Apple.

So, you're either an uninformed idiot or an informed liar.

Since you were informed by me and video of President Trump NOT saying to "inject bleach" and you continued to lie though your fucking teeth... I'm going with 'informed liar'.

See how that stupid shit comes back to bite you in the ass?

I'll happily provide a link to the thread...just say the word.

theyre-eating-the-pets-v0-jytbtiop23od1.jpeg

are you f'n serious?
FACTS, reported by the news media numerous times. Nasty Dem filth so foul rivers and oceans had to be declared off limits due to fear of humans becoming sick.

OK, I've Stated Many Time that ALL politicians LIE.
Harris, Biden, Hilary, Obama........etc.
All Politicians LIE.

Now admit that trump is a liar.

I bet you can't, w/out some other statement.
I just said that. They both lied. So did the fact checkers. So did David Muir. But not Lindsey, she didn't lie even once. She was very good. Showed the others how to be a professional.

He did get on policy. You're used to detailed statements on policy, but he has to speak to the American people in terms they will understand, not used complicated jargon as if speaking to policy experts.

OK, I've Stated Many Time that ALL politicians LIE.
Harris, Biden, Hilary, Obama........etc.
All Politicians LIE.

Now admit that trump is a liar.

I bet you can't, w/out some other statement.

He is a liar. And he exaggerates. And he is hyperbolic.

He was not prepared tonight and he simply lost the chance to really seal the deal.

He is a liar. And he exaggerates. And he is hyperbolic.

He was not prepared tonight and he simply lost the chance to really seal the deal.
Scared of him?

You shouldn't be.

You should be scared of what happens if he loses. It doesn't matter the demeanor of the doctor operating on you, it's the skill.

But don't take my word for it, go back and look at the results of his presidency.

Scared of him?

You shouldn't be.

You should be scared of what happens if he loses. It doesn't matter the demeanor of the doctor operating on you, it's the skill.

But don't take my word for it, go back and look at the results of his presidency.
Oh, I've made it very clear he has my vote.

But I am not going to stand there and say he does not lie.

He does.

She lied her fat ass of tonight too.

Scared of him?

You shouldn't be.

Also, he's not the one consistently lying about "my values have not changed. "

It has the same air as "I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

Kamala's a lie a minute.

Last edited:
Oh, I've made it very clear he has my vote.

But I am not going to stand there and say he does not lie.

He does.

She lied her fat ass of tonight too.
Of course he lies, but not at the frequency liberal politicians do. I don't like liars, and that is still true. But after he kept a majority of his promises during his first term, I don't take every attack that he's a chronic liar seriously.

Forum List

Back