Trump takes sexist Harris attacks to ‘whole other level’ on Truth Social

You are dodging the question.

Why are you dodging the question?
I was unable to find the full video, not Trump's excerpt. If you can find it you'll hear him talking about ensuring voter integrity NOT voter fraud.

That aside, way would Biden actually admit to fraud on national TV? If you believe he would, you are the idiot.

Trump is just miserable.
donald-trump-rally-shooting-1-6964931-1721084025943.jpg

How did you come to that stupid conclusion, TDS afflicted moron?

Trump certainly does not look miserable. He looks fucking badass.

Attachments

• 1725033098981.jpeg
    1725033098981.jpeg
    11 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Free speech fans hate it when people say mean things about trump.
We could care less what fudge packers say about President Trump, because we grew up with "Sticks and Stones" you dolt. It is pansy asses like you who got so offended because we call people like we see them, queer. There is no coddling the mentally ill, who should be put in a place where they cant harm themselves or other people.

I am a bit surprised that this isnt highlighted more. His base is pretty rank so they love it. But civilised adults dont enjoy this sort of thing.
His advisors must be tearing their hair out. At least the ones who werent desexrating Arlington..
Yet is it is Camel Toe Harris' base, that dabbles in shit, really they play in each other's butts...

We have this thing called common decency that maga struggles with.
Harris has been married for 20 years and that deserves some respect.

I suspect these maga misoginy attaxks come from an incel desire to project about an attrative black woman who is way beyond their grubby lust.

After all maga is descended from the overseer class.
Common decency isnt having men pretend to be woman, showing their private parts to young children. Sorry you lost the moral high ground on that for sure.

As for MAGA, with out MAGA, you would be speaking German and eating Wiener Shnitzel.

We could care less what fudge packers say about President Trump, because we grew up with "Sticks and Stones" you dolt. It is pansy asses like you who got so offended because we call people like we see them, queer. There is no coddling the mentally ill, who should be put in a place where they cant harm themselves or other people.
MAGA!!

This is insane. He is just appealing to the low info dupes in his base. The sort of maga trash who post on here.

They are not going to win any election.

He isnt going to get women back on boarrd at this point. He could breast feed Vance in Britts kitchen and it would make no difference.

Maybe his team could send him to the links while they make adult points on social media.
Trump lives rent free in your head. Sucks to be you. LOL

We have this thing called common decency that maga struggles with.
Harris has been married for 20 years and that deserves some respect.

I suspect these maga misoginy attaxks come from an incel desire to project about an attrative black woman who is way beyond their grubby lust.

After all maga is descended from the overseer class.

So where was her common decency when she was screwing married men to advance her career? You can cry all you want about it being spoken out loud, but it won't change the facts. Those were her decisions, let her answer for them.

So where was her common decency when she was screwing married men to advance her career? You can cry all you want about it being spoken out loud, but it won't change the facts. Those were her decisions, let her answer for them.

Well people do stuff they regret when they are younger. Did trump ever cheat on his wives ?

Harris had sex with Willie Brown to get promoted.
Prove it, mi amiga.
Show the forum that your avatar has gravitas, and can participate in adult discussion with a sense of responsibility.
So saddle up, Skippy.
Show.
Or go.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a bit surprised that this isn't highlighted more. His base is pretty rank so they love it. But civilized adults don't enjoy this sort of thing.
I too, TT, am surprised the American media doesn't do more coverage on Trump's Truth Social vulgarity and salaciousness.....not to mention, his misogyny.
Trump is being coddled and protected by American media.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"...what fudge packers ... It is pansy asses ... we call people like we see them, queer.

Homophobia, xenophobia and misogyny.......Makin' America Great, eh, Mike?

Yet is it is Camel Toe Harris' base, that dabbles in shit, really they play in each other's butts...
"Camel Toe"???
"play in each other's butts"???

Poor lonely poster Mike, he/she seems to have some sexual dysfunction issues.
Yeah, I know. It seems icky.
But then, if he/she didn't obsess with misogyny, homophobia, and dwell on things anal, well..........well, could he/she even qualify to be a MAGA?

Or would he/she be stuck in QAnon-istan trying to hook-up with Lizard People?

I dunno.
Just askin'.
--------------------------------------------------------

"Trump lives rent free in your head."
Better in that poster's head than...........well, than in the White House.
No?

So where was her common decency when she was screwing married men to advance her career?
Prove it, poster OKTexas
Demonstrate to the forum that your avatar has gravitas and credibility.
Not to mention a sense of responsibility to adult discourse and honesty.
So, mein freund......
Show.
Or go.
Not my rules.
It's the way the responsible adult world works.
I am mildly sure you should know that.

Forum List

Back