Trump Wants to Mandate Insurance Companies to Pay for IVF Treatments

He doesn't. He is of course lying his ass off.

This is the piecee of shit that has spent 8 years trying to delete the ACA.

Why would he lie about it? Because he is seeing the polling reflect Americans' distaste for the GOP stances and laws regarding it.
The Affordable Care Act... rarely have I ever seen something so inappropriately and inaccurately named.

Because you're a gullible person who often gets fooled by paid liars.

Ahhhh..... A sensitive spot!
The only thing that that stupid law did was socialize and pool all the expenses associated with nonsensical medical procedures. It also made medical attention unreachable for millions even as it claimed to do the opposite.

The only thing to be done with it now is to completely delete it and start over.

I find government dictating what insurance must cover intolerable. If someone wants to buy cheaper insurance that doesn't cover IVF, they should have that right. This is just another example of Trumpster hypocrisy.
?? He previously said insurance companies shouldn't pay for IVF?

?? He previously said insurance companies shouldn't pay for IVF?
No - but two-faced Trumpster twats argued vehemently against regulations forcing insurance companies to cover abortion. They pretended it was about freedom. But they're just liars. They want power as much as Dems. That just want to force different shit.

Calling help.for Americans "populism" doesn't carry any weight with me.

You know I am not as terminally cynical as you are.
It's cruel and unusual to promise what you can't deliver. Like 3 million homes in 4 years or affordable housing for pennyless immigrants. Yet the promises keep pouring forth.

It's cruel and unusual to promise what you can't deliver. Like 3 million homes in 4 years or affordable housing for pennyless immigrants. Yet the promises keep pouring forth.
The free shit train is about to depart. All aboard!

Last edited:
And you expect anyone to actually respond when this is how you start your rant?
What rant. Any maga supporting this is a two faced ... I'd prefer "asshole" to twat.

I do differ with dblack on one issue, which is that when the dems passed obamacare (with no gop support) it was a close to deficit neutral as policy gets, but the gop eliminated the taxes but kept the benefits .... because they didn't have the votes in RED states to cut medicaid.

The same reason Dems lying about student loan forgiveness or "price gouging", or offer $25k "free" money to home buyers. It's all populist horseshit because our democracy pretty much doesn't work.
Everyone needs to have skin in the game. It's the only way to move forward. For as long as you have a group of have nots with access to filling their needs with other people's efforts you will have financial and political paralysis. For as long as you have some crazy bitch running around getting pregnant every 6 months and getting an abortion every 6 months You're going to have an abortion access problem. It boils down to humanity's bad habits and collectively low intelligence.

Ahhhh..... A sensitive spot!
The only thing that that stupid law did was socialize and pool all the expenses associated with nonsensical medical procedures. It also made medical attention unreachable for millions even as it claimed to do the opposite.

The only thing to be done with it now is to completely delete it and start over.

Plus spent millions on big call centers with folks taking calls for this abomination.

Forum List

Back